The dark circles adorning the underneath of your eyes are truly not the look you are going for. Even if it’s Halloween and you are trying to dress up like a ghost, you would not want such a patchy eye. These dark circles
are truly stubborn and very hard to remove. Even if you try to hide them by applying enough concealer and foundation, yet their existence will never be left unnoticed. So, what are the ways, you can get rid of these patches underneath your eyes?
Well, to start with, make sure you have plenty of rest and ample amount of sleep. Then try and take care of the stress you are going through because the dark circles are the skin
‘s way of acting out, it is demanding you to stop worrying, stressing and outdoing yourself. This, being taken care of, you might want to go to the parlour and indulge in some luxurious treatments, but those will never give you a permanent solution. That is why here, we have certain, inexpensive home remedies for dark circles which will fix the dark circle and will help you to keep it off from your life, forever.
- Cucumber acts as an astringent on your skin. It has the skin-lightening ability and it has the entire nutrient that will help your skin to heal itself and get rid of the dark eyes. This is the reason why most of the parlours would put two cucumber pieces onto your skin and let your skin completely suck off the juice from it. The best way to apply cucumber is to first choose the freshest from the lot and then cut it into round pieces. Let it cool in the freezer and then apply it onto the affected area. Let it sit on the skin for a while, which might be somewhere around 30 minutes and then wash it off. You can do this every night and then you will see a visible change within few days’ application. Another way to apply cucumber is to make a paste out of the pieces and then add the juice, by squeezing these sloshed pieces, and mixing it with lemon juice.
Take a cotton ball and dab this juice onto the affected area, keep it for 15 minutes and then wash it off. Simple; isn’t it?
- Lemon juice is something which does not only enhance the taste of your salad or your water, but it is something that acts as good natural bleach for your skin. Like we have mentioned earlier, if you mix lemon juice with some cucumber juice and make a nice little mixture, your dark circles will vanish in no time. How? Well, the lemon juice actually acts as the bleach and the cucumber is the astringent. So, the dark patches are bleached away because of the lemon. But it is advisable that you keep the lemon juice for a short and not overdo it. Instead, make it a point to apply it more often but for a short period of time. This way your skin will be healthy and devoid of dark circles because of the Vitamin C and the skin-lightening agents in the lemon itself.
- If you have been struggling with one question for too long- how to remove dark circles, and have failed to get the desired result from any of the products which you have applied on your skin, so far. Then there is one small thing you must try right now- potato juice. Unlike lemon, the potato is a very mild bleaching agent. So, all you need to do is grate a raw potato so that it is easier for you to extract the juice from these pieces. Then you can simply get the juice on cotton balls and apply it on the dark circle affected area and on the eyelids as well. Keep your eyes closed for about 15 minutes and then wash it off. You can always keep a timer to tell you the time. Another way, you can put a raw potato on your skin is to cut circles from nice and fresh potatoes and then keep it on the eyelid and let the juice soak in.
- One of the home remedies for the dark circle is to put ice bags on the affected area. So, you have a patchy eye and there are disgusting dark circles around your eyes, right? You can simply do one thing that is, keep aside the tea bags after you have had your tea and let it cool down in the freezer.
- Once you are one with all the chores, you can simply take out these cold tea bags and apply it on your dark circles. The puffy eyes will be done with and the skin will be rejuvenated within minutes. Make sure it is a chamomile tea or a green tea, tea bag and wait to experience the considerable difference after just the first application.
So, you know all about how to remove dark circles, now, let us disclose some of the causing factors for these puffy eyes and dark circles. Hereditary can be a causal factor and the bad habits of your daily life can be another. There is always stress which manipulates the good health of your skin
and, of course, the imbalance of a proper diet are all the reasons why you might have a patchy skin around your eyes. Now, there are some basic things you need to take care of along with home remedies for dark circles, which we have already mentioned earlier. Make sure you have plenty of fluid, mostly water to keep yourself hydrated and your skin hydrated in return. Also avoid salt if possible, because the skin tends to show puffiness when there is the presence of excessive salt in your system and puffy eyes are not the best thing if you ask us. Exercise your way off the excessive water storage in your skin and thus make it even without any trace of dark circles. The healthier your lifestyle is the better these home remedies will work for you because at the end of the day, you need to give enough support from the inside to make the external factors work in your favour.