The beauty of a woman lies in her long lustrous hair. Girls love to receive compliments for their well-nourished hair. In fact, it is your thick hair that helps you stand out amongst the rest. However, dirt and pollution can play quite a tricky role in damaging the quality of hair. And to top it, we have worked deadlines to meet, unhealthy eating habits – all of which contribute towards hair fall and hair loss. We know how it feels to lose our precious hairs. That is why; you should know how to make hair thick.
Hence, we thought of some secrets that will help you get back your thick lustrous hair without much difficult. Don’t worry, all the ingredients used are easily available and the hair packs can be made at home. So, want to know How to Get Thicker Hair Naturally? Read on to know more.
4 Home Remedies for Naturally Thicker Hair
Protein works wonders for hair and there is no protein pack better for your hair than an egg mask.
- Take 1 or 2 eggs (depending on the length of your hair). Now beat it thoroughly. Wet your hair and apply this egg. Wait for 30 minutes before you wash it with lukewarm water and shampoo. Apply this hair pack once or twice a week depending on the overall condition of your hair.
- Take one egg yolk, add your preferred hair oil and 2 tbsp of water. Beat it thoroughly and massage your scalp with it. Wash it with lukewarm water and shampoo. Do this at least once a week.
This oil is great to add volume to your hair. In fact, regular usage will help to soften the hair as well.
- Take a small amount of olive oil and warm it. Massage your scalp with this oil. Wait for 30 to 45 minutes before you wash it off.
- You can also mix this oil with honey and apply it on your hair. Wash it off after 30 minutes for healthy hair.
- Follow one or both these remedies once or twice a week.
Many of us don’t opt for home remedies as they take time before you will see the results. Most of us lack this patience. How to get long and thick hair will always remain an unsolved question if you lack the dedication and commitment to achieve the desired goal.
One of the best ways to get thick hair is to apply henna on your hair. You will get soft, silky and smooth hair in addition to the great smell of henna leaves on your hair. Henna also helps to prevent hair breakage.
- Take a handful of henna leaves and add some water to it. Now grind it to make a fine paste. Apply this paste and leave on for two hours so that it dries wash. Wash your hair first with water. Once the scalp is clean of the paste, use shampoo to get rid of the remaining paste.
- If you wish to add a tinge of red color to your hair then opt for green tea or coffee liquor instead of water to make the fine paste. The procedure of applying is the same.
Note: Don’t forget to wear gloves in order to avoid staining of your hands while applying the henna paste.
This oil is high on viscosity and thus protects the hair by acting as a coat over it. As such, there is less hair fall and hair breakage. It is also a high source of vitamin E and fatty acids thereby promoting hair growth.
- Take equal measures of castor oil and coconut oil. Apply this mixture on your scalp and massage in circular motions. Take a comb and run it through your hair to spread the oil evenly and to remove tangles if any. Soak your towel in warm water and tie your hair in a bun covering it with this towel. Leave it like this for 60 minutes before you wash it off.
Follow this remedy once a week to see the positive results.
So now that you know how to grow hair naturally and that too without spending too much, don’t you think it is the time that you should start following these measures? After all, at the end of the day, you will be the proud owner of lustrous hair that everyone envies.