Nature is bountiful. It has gifted us with so many natural wonders that we don’t have to look outside. Beginning with food items, to shelter and even medicine – nature has looked after all our requirements. Many of us are still; not aware of the benefits of these natural products that are everywhere. There are many plants which are still unknown to us. In fact, we are aware of the purpose they serve.
One of the oldest forms of healing people through natural means is the Ayurveda. With a history as old as 5000 years old, ayurvedic products are popular across the globe. Ayurvedic product relaxes the body as well as the mind.
Today we are going to discuss about Arjuna Extract Supplement that is made out of Arjuna barks. The scientific name of this tree is Terminalia Arjuna and is inherent to The South and central India and grows near river beds that have dried. One of the major reasons this supplement has grown in popularity is because this tree consists of different elements like sitosterol, ellagic acid, arjunic acid and CoenzymeQ10 which plays a significant role in strengthening of the heart muscles.
The Arjuna Extract Supplement, when consumed on a regular basis, can bring down your cholesterol level, and ensure that your blood pressure is also regular. The bark of this tree is the main component that comprises of all the minerals. As it not possible to consume the bark in its original form, hence it has been powdered and made a part of this supplement so that one can consume it easily.
- Angina: This supplement is well known for treating angina and other cardiovascular ailments.
- Antioxidant: We all know the important role played by anti oxidants. They help to fight unnecessary illness and ensure that we remain fit and active. As per research the bark of this tree comprises of tannins, flavonoids, glycosides and even minerals. Flavonoids keep the inflammatory sensation under control whereas glycosides are cardiotonic in nature.
- Breast cancer: Nowadays we hear a lot about breast cancer and how so many women are suffering from this ailment. If you wish to protect yourself from this illness then start taking this supplement because it contains casuarinin that keeps the breast cancer cell growth well under control.
- Cholesterol: If you have high cholesterol levels then start taking this capsule immediately. It will keep the cholesterol level well under control.
- DNA protection: You will be amazed to know that this supplement protects the DNA from toxin damage.
- Heart disease: The bark of Arjuna plays a significant role in protecting cardiac tissue against ischemic damage. The bark also helps to make the blood thin thereby lowering blood lipid activity.
The absolute side effects of this supplement are not known. Stick to the recommended dosage and never out do the dose. As per research, if you consume more that what is recommended, you might suffer from liver damage and even reduced thyroid gland activity. Hence, we recommend that you consult a medical professional before you start taking this supplement. Every individual is different and so is their body composition, what suits one may not suit another individual.
If you are above 18 years of age and above then take this supplement. Take 2 capsules of this supplement daily before having your meal or as recommended by your medical professional. It is an Ayurvedic Product.
You can store it in a cool, dry place, away from the reach of children. You can store it on a cabinet shelf, almirah or above the refrigerator as well.
There are many online stores that deal in this supplement. Why don’t you purchase from there? It is easy. All you need to do is just select the product, place the order and make the payment. Once the payment is done, they will deliver it at the address provided. However, keep in mind that in addition to this supplement, you need to exercise and follow a balanced diet as well.
So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and place the order today only. It is the time that you start taking responsibility of your own health and well being. A small step goes a long way in ensuring your fitness. Find out which other supplements you should also incorporate in your chart as well. Only when you are serious of your health and well being; the results will be visible and not before that.