Regulate Your Menstrual Cycle
Typically, menstruation cycle for a woman begins when she hits puberty and continues until her menopause. Most of the women will experience their menstrual cycle right from the time they come of age to the time they are 50! And, for many women, their monthly period is nothing more than an annoyance. Still, for the rest, it’s a nightmare as they may suffer from nausea, cramps, and migraines.
Symptoms of Irregular Menstrual Issues
- Always, it is not easy to separate normal menstruation symptoms from the menstrual problems. Issues like menorrhea or dysmenorrhea are hard to realize.
- Normal symptoms include digestive problems like constipation, bloating, muscle pain, headaches, and tenderness in the breasts.
- Premenstrual syndrome or PMS is common and it covers a number of emotional as well as physical symptoms that a woman may experience before she has her monthly cycle.
- Anxiety, stress, tension, and unhappiness are some of the common PMS symptoms. Moreover, the symptoms of menstrual issues include a change in menstrual patterns like the absence of bleeding, or an unusually heavy flow, or an unusually light flow.
- Also, sudden cramps or pain can also be a cause for concern and fainting or dizzy spells require some serious medical attention.
How To Regulate Menstrual Cycle?
It is important to remember that what works for one person doesn’t work for another. So, ensure experimenting with different natural tips on how to regulate your menstruation, until you find the one that works for you.
Drink Plenty Of Water
Water is a magical portion which help prevents numerous diseases. Drinking 10 to 15 glass of water every day keeps your body clean from the toxins as well as impurities and regulates your blood circulation and body function. So, drink abundant water every day!
Cinnamon is believed to increase body heat. This very factor can be very beneficial to reducing menstrual cramps and improving the regularity of your menstrual cycle as cinnamon has anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties in it. It also helps with regulating insulin levels as it contains hydroxy chalcone.
How To Use?
- Crush a cinnamon stick and pour the powder into a cup
- Add boiling water into the cup and stir well.
- After about 10 minutes, add a tea bag into it and let it sit for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add one teaspoon of honey or sugar to sweeten it and have it every day.
When it comes to balancing your body’s hormones and regulating your menstrual cycle, turmeric does a really fantastic job! Due to its anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties, turmeric also reduces your menstrual pain.
How To Use?
- Pour a quarter teaspoon of turmeric into a cup
- Take a cup of warm milk and add a tiny piece of jaggery, a teaspoon of honey
- Mix all the ingredients well and drink it daily
Do you know that raw papayas can do a wonderful job at normalizing your menstrual cycle? Well, it is true! Its anti-inflammatory properties can help relieve menstrual cramps. Also, it contains nutrients such as iron, carotene, calcium as well as vitamins A & C. The nutrients ease muscle fiber contractions and them sooth the uterine walls.
How To Use?
- A couple of days prior your periods are supposed to be due, get your hands on a raw papaya.
- Cut the fruit into tiny cubes
- Add a spoonful of yogurt over the sliced fruit pieces
- Eat this for breakfast or wise make it an early evening snack
Don’t worry if your periods are late and the flow is light, the savior is here! All you need is ginger in your life! Ginger not only provides relief from the menstrual cramps but also it gets your menstrual cycle back on track. So, either eat it raw or drink its juice. These both alternatives make the effective home remedy for irregular period come on time.
How To Use?
- Grate a whole ginger root and toss its shavings into a steel bowl
- Add some water and turn the stove on
- Add one teaspoon of sugar to the mix, turn the fire off after 5 minutes
- Drink it when it is hot and every day!
You can immediately say this ‘I’m not a fan of its bitter taste.’ Be rest assured, because that this veggie means health and wellness. It is loaded with antiviral as well as anti-inflammatory properties, that are beneficial for your system and it helps deal with your irregular periods.
How To use?
- Chop a bitter gourd into half and toss the pieces into a mixer.
- Churn it till it turns a juice.
- Add a teaspoon of sugar and drink it immediately.
Additionally, unhealthy diet, anxiety, tension, lack of sleep, and upset moods can affect your menstrual cycle as well and certainly not in a good way! So learn how to be a healthy and happy woman. Find some healthy ways to deal with your stress in your life. Exercise regularly, get massages and get enough sleep! Balance your hormones and mood using these suggestions, which will help you get a regular menstrual cycle.