With each passing day, our life would change a little and with that there are physical changes which are inevitable. If neglected, these physical changes can really grow on to you, giving your appearance the kind of blemish you would rather not have.
The physical changes which we are talking about, specifically in this article are mostly the ageing process that goes on in your skin. now, it is obvious that with time we are growing old and with that our skin too is ageing bit by bit, but unlike the age, which we can’t reverse, because we have to blame our overt maturity on something, we can actually rewind the clock of our skin.
We have the answer to all your prayers regarding anti-ageing tips and here are some of the extremely inexpensive skin care methods and truly not much of an arduous task of a home remedy to stop your skin from ageing.
- If you know anything about lemon, you must know that it acts as natural bleach for your skin. The bleaches, available in the market are mostly very harmful and do nothing good for your skin in the long run. It will damage the very being of your skin and will not properly work after a certain period of time. Although it might seem like it brings instant changes to the skin, but there is always more to the story. But, on the other hand, lemon, when mixed with the right ingredients, will give you the bleach that helps your skin to be completely age-spot free. Make a pack by mixing lemon juice with some honey may be and apply it on to the skin, let it dry for about 15 minutes, not more than that, and wash it off with warm water. The honey in the mixture will help your skin be moisturised while the lemon juice, the bleach with its Vitamin C content, will get rid of the spots that ageing might bring along with it.
- Eggs are not only the good source of protein for your health, but the omega 3 fatty acids, the protein, and the zinc present in it, helps rewind the ticking time-bomb of the vicious ageing cycle. The best part about applying an egg mask is that it contains biotin, which mostly helps in the fat production of the skin and this fat production in turn reduces the wrinkles and clears out the crazy lines and the disgusting appearance that wrinkles can create. Mix egg whites with either honey or lemon or oatmeal. Now, the work of honey or lemon will remain the same but the egg white actually helps to uplift your skin and make it look like gorgeous. When mixed with oatmeal, this pack keeps away the wrinkle and also exfoliates your skin for the complete skin care action.
- We all know about facial products which work great for our skin, but most of them are so expensive that it makes a complete wreck of ourselves when there is mostly nothing left in the container. But here is something that will make you want to reach out for your kitchen shelf- coconut milk. The antioxidant and the anti-inflammatory nutrients available in the coconut milk helps tighten the skin and helps one to get rid of all the signs of ageing which are so not desirable. This is the pack which is the easiest of them all.
- Just grate some coconut and then squeeze the milk out of these grated pieces. Keep it aside and then dip some cotton balls and apply it all over your face. Let it dry or at least let it be for some while on your skin, for about 20 minutes. Later on, by that we mean when you feel that the coconut milk has nothing much to offer, wash it off with some cold water. You will feel the change instantly.
- You must have used rose water in your hydrating mist or at least have heard of it like a zillion times. If not so, it might happen that the parlour you are a regular at might give you rose water in your skin care products and let it get absorbed into your skin completely. Rose water is a natural cleaner and an astringent as well, and it is for this reason that it would help the skin to be perfectly in shape and like devoid of any wrinkle or sagging down due to ageing.
- For the tightening action, you might want to mix rose water with some lemon and honey or use glycerine instead of lemon and then lather it over your face. Wash it off like always after about 20 minutes and see the result of a completely rejuvenated and supple skin. Apply it under the eyes, to get rid of the puffiness, the rose water, regularly.
- The banana pack is another extremely useful and helpful anti-ageing tip that we can provide you with. Banana packed with zinc, potassium, the blast of all the vitamins and of course with its anti-ageing properties, will get your skin back to being healthy and gorgeous in about a matter’s time.
- Make a paste of the Banana and then add some rose water and yogurt. This mixture will be like a smooth paste, which you need to apply thoroughly, all over your face and neck and let it completely dry or come to a state up to which you are comfortable of keeping it on and then wash it away with some nice cold water.
Enough said and too many tips given already. You can try one by one, for each week or you just can try one and stick to it. But all of these aforementioned skin care tips will bid away the wrinkles and the various signs of ageing and will bring back the hay days of your skin.
The thing is, with the hectic schedule that we have planned for ourselves, we do not have enough time to take care of the skin and it is this chaotic life that causes most of the damage to our skin.
To stay far away from this anarchy, and to keep your skin healthy and happy make sure you take good care of it with the above mentioned anti-ageing tips.