SAVE MORE WITH COMBO PACKS
Bone,Knee & Joint
Vitamin D3 is common name for cholecalciferol.
There are many benefits of Vitamin D3 supplement and slowly becoming more and more well known, and its involvement in most of the body’s vital processes is now being recognized.
Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement for adults who are 18 years of age and over, take 1 capsule daily after meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- INLIFE Vitamin D3 5000 IU Supplement is rich in vitamin D3 as is evident from the name. Vitamin D3 5000 IU benefits or cholecalciferol is a group of fat-soluble vitamin which plays a significant role in the digestion of calcium and other minerals such as iron, magnesium, phosphate and zinc.
- Also sometimes it is generally known as the “sunshine vitamin,” vitamin D is a fat-soluble hormone that your body can produce naturally. There are a multiple forms of vitamin D, but the two most important ones are vitamin D-2 and vitamin D-3. Your body needs D-3 for few things such as calcium absorption and bone strength, and it contributes to your overall health as well.
- One of the top most reasons as to why one suffers from Vitamin D3 deficiency is to due to their living and eating habits. If you do not step out in the sun and prefer to live indoors most of the time followed by a strict vegetarian diet then you are sure to suffer from vitamin D3 deficiency.
- When you get enough INLIFE Vitamin D3 5000 IU capsules benefits your body automatically starts absorbing calcium at a better rate. In fact, your immune system gets improved along with regulated blood pressure level.
- For Vitamin D3 to be utilized by the body, it must first be converted into its active form. Vitamin D3 is considered as an inactive until it undergoes for two main reactions that are following its acquisition from sunlight or when consumed from a food or supplement source.
- Moreover, Vitamin D3 plays an essential role during prenatal stages. A deficiency of this during pregnancy can lead to bone problems.
- First identified in the early twentieth century, Vitamin D is an essential component of a healthy body. Two forms of Vitamin D include Vitamin D2 and Vitamin D3. Vitamin D can also be consumed via foods and supplements.
- Vitamin D3 supplementation can be used by individuals who generally don’t get a lot of sun. During the spring and summer months it can be relatively easy to get adequate sunlight, the shortened days and decreased UV levels can make it more difficult during winter months.
Benefits Of Vitamin D3 5000 IU Capsules:
1) Vitamin D3 for Healthy Bones.
INLIFE Vitamin D3 5000IU capsules plays a substantial role in the regulation of calcium and maintenance of phosphorus levels in the blood, two factors that are extremely important for maintaining healthy bones.
We need vitamin D3 capsules to absorb calcium in the intestines and to reclaim calcium that would otherwise be excreted through the kidneys.
Vitamin D deficiency in children can generally cause rickets, a disease characterized by a severely bow-legged appearance due to softening of the bones.
In adults, vitamin D deficiency is linked for osteoporosis or osteomalacia. Osteomalacia results in poor bone density and muscular weakness. Osteoporosis is the most common bone disease among post-menopausal women and older men.
2) Vitamin D3 Reduces Risk of Diabetes.
There is an inverse relationship between blood concentrations of vitamin D3 supplement in the body and risk of type 2 diabetes. In people with type 2 diabetes, insufficient vitamin D3 supplement levels may negatively affect insulin secretion and glucose tolerance.
3) Vitamin D3 for Healthy Infants.
Low vitamin D3 status has also been linked with a higher risk and severity of atopic childhood diseases and allergic diseases, including asthma, atopic dermatitis, and eczema. Vitamin D3 capsules may enhance the anti-inflammatory effects of glucocorticoids, making it potentially useful as a supportive therapy for people with steroid-resistant asthma.
4) Vitamin D3 Reduces Depression Symptoms.
Taking vitamin D-3 capsules may help you treat the symptoms of seasonal affective disorder. Because vitamin D-3 is made by your body when it is exposed to sunlight, the theory is that vitamin D-3 supplements may alleviate some of the symptoms associated with depression from low sunlight exposure during the colder months.
5) Vitamin D3 Helps Maintaining Calcium Levels.
Vitamin D-3 capsules helps your body absorb calcium, an essential mineral for the production of healthy bones and teeth. Calcium is especially essential during infancy and adolescence, and poor calcium absorption can lead to low calcium levels and poor bone health and development. Over long periods of time, low levels of vitamin D-3 generally results in osteoporosis.
As you can see, INLIFE™ Vitamin D3 5000 IU Supplement can provide a variety of health benefits.
So, go and grab your bottle of INLIFE™ Vitamin D3 5000 IU Supplement and enjoy its benefits.
Storage: Store in cool and dry place. Protect from sunlight.