- Helps maintain nerve health
- Aids in regulating systems in body
- Aids in replenishing blood levels in body
- Promotes energy metabolism
- 60 tablets per bottle
- Free nutrition consultation
- Free shipping above Rs.249
- Normally delivered in 2-4 business days
Last updated on March 1st, 2018 at 03:36 pm
Vitamin B12 with ALA is considered to be one of the most important health-supporting supplement after a multi-vitamin supplement.
Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin, which plays an important role in metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and protein. Vitamin B12 tablets generally aids in the blood cell regeneration process and assists in maintaining healthy nerves. ALA is a powerful antioxidant.
Vitamin B12 tablets are often recommended for people who are deficient in vitamin B12 levels, due to their decreased ability to absorb this vitamin and for vegans and vegetarians who avoid dietary sources rich in vitamin B12.
Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet daily after meals with or as directed by a healthcare professional.