SAVE MORE WITH COMBO PACKS
Almond oil is the most powerful and one of the best oils for health, hair and skin care. It has got lots of nutrients and beneficial properties which makes it a powerful cosmetic ingredient. Few of the results which are taken or obtained by using almond oil on the skin can be comparable to that of many powerful skin care products, sans all the side effects. It can also help one to get rid of dark circles in weeks. Sweet almond oil is also safe to absorb internally.
Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement, you can take 2 capsules 2 times daily after your meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Generally, almond oil is extracted from almonds. There are many varieties of almonds, but they are generally classified into two classes.
- Bitter Almonds are almonds which are bitter to taste. These almonds are hardly ever eaten or used in recipes. Bitter almonds, however, are used to produce bitter almond oil.
- Sweet Almonds are the almonds that we eat usually. They are used to produce sweet almond oil. This oil too has a sweet taste, which makes almond oil one of the tastiest oils.
Almond is nutritionally dense food. It is rich in vitamin B6, vitamin E and even minerals like calcium, iron, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus and zinc.
It is also rich in dietary fibres, monounsaturated fats, and polyunsaturated fats. This reduces the LDL cholesterol which is commonly known as a bad cholesterol cause it increases the risk of heart diseases.
100gm of almond oil contains the following macro composition within fats:
- Saturated Fats – 6.2gm
- Monounsaturated fats – 69.9gm
- Polyunsaturated fats – 17.4gm.
INLIFE™ Almond oil capsules or supplements are generally rich in oleic acid and linoleic acid as mentioned above. Oleic acid is dominant in the almond oil, which is omega-9 fatty acid and linoleic acid is omega-6 fatty acid.
We have 17% linoleic acid in the almond oil. Omega-3 is very low in almond oil. It also contains 6% palmitic acid, which is partly healthy and slightly unhealthy. This fat has been found to prevent the body from binging on delicious food.
Below are the benefits of Inlife Almond Oil capsules
- Reduces Inflammation: It can be used topically and orally, almond oil is a rich anti-inflammatory and hence targets and reduces inflammation.
- Prevents Diseases: If taken on a regular basis it helps prevent many diseases like diabetes, obesity and skin infections. Almond oil acts as an antioxidant.
- Boosts Immunity: Almond’s oil capsules are great sources for alkali materials, and this is known to benefit the strength of the immune system, as well as increase the ability to stave off diseases and various health conditions.
- Treats Constipation: Almond’s oil supplements are rich in fibre, and like most other fibre-rich foods, it helps prevent constipation and maintains healthy bowels and treat constipation.
- Prevent Cancer: Almond’s oil capsules improve the movement of food through the colon, thereby preventing buildup and subsequent colon cancer.
- Protect against Diabetes: Almond oil health supplement also helps to reduce the reactionary rise in glucose and insulin levels after meals. This modulation offers protection from the dangerous spikes in blood sugar which diabetics often suffer from following a large meal, or a meal with an unexpectedly high level of sugar in it.
Benefits of Almond Oil Capsules for Skin
Generally, human skin will perfectly absorb almond oil into its deep pores to eliminate the day’s dirt, debris, and oil. It is a natural skin blocker that reduces acne and blackheads.
For those prone to repeatedly occurring acne, almond oil capsules have the vitamin A to reduce the risk of these pop-ups.
Treats Skin Rashes
They are purely liquid filled vegetarian capsules, they can also treat painful and inflamed skin surfaces which is generally visible from the sore skin with skin-on-skin contact. Almond oil capsules have the proper amount of zinc to heal skin rashes.
Removes Dark Circles
Observe the natural powers of INLIFE almond oil supplements, which removes dark circles and those heavy bags under the eyes. The dark circles should be lighter after two weeks of application to the affected area.
Benefits of Almond Oil Capsules for Hair
Controls Hair Loss
Almond oil capsule is an excellent natural hair conditioner. It moisturizes the tresses and adds natural shine to the hair. Normal hair loss generally will have an association with calcium, zinc, and magnesium deficiencies. Almond oil is enriched with these minerals. Hence, applying almond oil to the scalp and hair strengthens the hair roots, reduces hair fall and promotes hair growth.
Dandruff comes in the form of annoying white flakes, which fall from your head like fresh snow, covering everything in its vicinity. You can also treat dandruff at the source by using this almond oil capsule to moisturize your scalp and hair follicles. Once you have found the most effective treatment for yourself, follow them religiously.
Generally, hair can become tangled and messy from harsh chemicals in shampoo and the dry air. Use these INLIFE almond oil capsules to smooth out tangles and prevent hair loss and pain from brushing. With no particular smell, it will be your secret sidekick in the fight against frizz and dry hair.
Repairs Split Ends
The term split ends refers to the splitting or fraying of the hair shaft. The condition is medically called trichoptilosis and is caused by thermal, mechanical or chemical stress that wears away the protective outer layer of the hair cuticle. By using almond oil supplement you can get rid of split ends, it works on removing tangles of hair strands.
Hair care is incomplete without mentioning about Almond oil. Almond oil capsule is rich with fatty acids, which helps in hair softening, strengthening and hair growth. It nourishes your hair. It will add shine to your hair and it also tackles dull-looking hair resulting from the heat of hair appliances and products.
There are many advantages of almond oil capsules, however, it is essential to note that the product is natural and it has no side effects, unlike commercially produced products. Make it as a habit of using almond oil in various areas and realize the benefits of the natural product.
Buy your INLIFE Sweet Almond Oil, 500mg (60 Veg. Capsules) for better results before the stock ends. INLIFE Sweet Almond Oil contains 500mg sweet almond oil per capsule which is totally vegetarian and Ayurvedic.
Warning / Contraindication :
If you have any doubts/nursing or have a medical condition/taking medication, consult your healthcare specialist, before using the product.