Last updated on November 3rd, 2016 at 08:18 am
INLIFE Healthcare provides the option of product return or refund, provided the product is in good and resale-able condition. If you find a product defective, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As a customer, before returning the product, you must ensure that the product is intact and in good shape and condition. Please pack the product properly while returning the product, making sure it reaches us in good condition. It is the responsibility of the customer to return the product back to us (even if the courier person leaves your place). When the product is returned, we will inspect it to ensure everything is intact and then exchange the product.
Product exchange or replacements are subject to the stock availability of that product. Also, the product will not be exchanged unless it reaches us.
You can return the product within 14 days of receipt of your package.
Payment will be refunded only when the product reaches back to us.
Once the order is placed, it will not be cancelled in case of prepaid orders.
The product eligible for return should be returned based on the following criteria or should satisfy the following criteria:
- The product should be unused and in good condition.
- Product seal, packaging, label, tags, logos and boxes should be in original condition.
- Once this eligibility criterion is met, you can repackage the product and send it back.
- If the returned product is found not eligible for refund, the same product would be shipped back to you and further return will not be accepted for the same.
Products will not be eligible for return under the following conditions:
- Damaged products/ misused products/ opened/ used
- Products returned based on flavours/ disliking/ stomach upset/ brands/ refused by your physician/wrong product ordered/ multiple products ordered by you or your family members and any other personal reasons/problems.
- Products without seal, box, tags and without packaging accessories and material.