The light bulb moment is yet to come. But, if you are among the people who have an immense love for bread and its aroma, the sweet news is for you! You will fall head over heels if you have a chance to taste this. The love for bread will go neverending! Because this is as beautiful as a picture.
Moreover, this is not a normal fluffy and light-like spring. It is like winter, dark and deep. So don’t worry if you are on a diet; you can certainly have yummy, healthy, and chewy seed and oat bread, giving you a filling and hearty experience when you eat it. All the major ingredients are just going to be seeds such as sunflower seeds, almonds chia. If you eat a single slice, it is almost equivalent to eating a meal. This is certainly a revelation.
Fiber Friendly Oat Bread
One of the best healthy bread recipes
If you observed it well, flour was never mentioned. Of course! Making a seed and oat bread is done with psyllium seed husks. Since the psyllium seed husks are great absorbent, they will be able to suck a lot of water, almost ten times their weight. It has both insoluble and soluble fiber, which can sweep the toxins out and soothe digestion. So that it can be a great help of dissolving the impurities in our body and there is no specified time to take it. You can take it whenever you want.
You certainly will think now, what do psyllium seed husks have to do with bread. That is great indecision. Here, the idea is to benefit the psyllium seed husks to blend all these lovely seeds and nuts without flour. Low-carb bread can also take this idea and can use psyllium seed husks instead of using any flour. Since it is available in pharmacies and food stores, it is not a rare ingredient. You can get it in two forms, either as raw husks, which later you can powder it or the powder itself. But the suggestion is to take the powder since it can easily dissolve in water. But if you think that is not fine, you can go either way!
Oat Bread Recipe:
You can prepare a 13 serve in an hour if the ingredients are ready! No kneading or waiting and again kneading or waiting required like other bread. Now let us explore the masking of this good bread to have a life-changing experience.
- 1 cup of sunflower seeds,
- 1/2 cup of flax seeds,
- 1/2 cup of chopped almonds,
- 1 and 1/2 cups of rolled oats,
- 2 tablespoons of chia,
- 4 tablespoons of psyllium husk
- 1 teaspoon of flaky salt
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
Directions for making a healthy “Oat Bread”:
- Combine all dry ingredients in a dry and adaptable silicone loaf tin and stir it well to combine them until everything is completely soaked.
- Keep adding water and oil and mix the ingredients well until they combine and give the very thick dough. If you feel the dough is too thick to stir, add one or two spoons of water and make it manageable.
- Smooth out the top using a nice spoon and let the dough sit for at least 2 hours or overnight. Consider dough is ready when it is retaining to the shape even when you pull it over.
- Preheat the oven to 175°C/ 350°F. Place pan in the middle rack and bake the loaf for 20 minutes. Remove the bread from the pan and bake in the oven again for 30-40 minutes.
- Check whether the loaf is sounding hollow when it is tapped.
- Let the loaf cool before you slice it or keep it in a container to cool. Now go on and try this seed and oat bread and make a healthy morning start!