Omega 3: What Is It?
Omega-3 is basically that fatty acid which is polyunsaturated in nature and can be gathered from both animal and plant sources. When it comes to talk about what is Omega 3
?, it must be mentioned that there are three major types of Omega 3 fatty acids
and those are EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid), DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and ALA (alpha-linolenic acid). The first two kinds are found in certain fish whereas the last sort is found in plant sources such as seeds and nuts. It is such highly crucial fatty acid which is needed for human bodies to work optimally and properly. These fats are beneficial for our overall health and researchers have devoted decades to establish those benefits.
Consume Omega 3 Fatty Acids and Grab the Benefits!
Medical professionals all over the world ascribe a large array of health as well as skin benefits of Omega-3 fatty acids
. It is one of the two most vital fatty acids which are considered extremely beneficial for human health. Since the human body is incapable of synthesizing these fatty acids on its own, they must be consumed from outside sources. They are capable of fighting various dangerous diseases like heart-related issues, arthritis etc. and multiple skin and hair related troubles. These fatty acids are incredible in resisting numerous disorders which our body tends to face.
- Omega 3 fatty acids can unbelievably lower the levels of triglyceride which is a type of fat present in human blood. If this blood fat remains in huge quantity in our blood we will definitely undergo cardiac issues.
- The DHA part largely helps in the development of proper nervous and brain system and also strengthens eyesight in infants by causing their retinal developments.
- Some researchers show that these fatty acids help the human being protect themselves against dementia and Alzheimer’s diseases along with saving us from the problem of memory loss which occurs with aging process.
- Both EPA and DHA types curb joint pains and stiffness which causes rheumatoid arthritis. And, Omega 3 capsules are highly beneficial in boosting up the effectiveness of all anti-inflammatory drugs.
- One of the key components of asthma is inflammation, and Omega 3 lowers the chances and levels of inflammation. They also help in the proper functioning of the lungs cutting down the amounts of medications a person needs to tackle the situation.
- Fish oils are highly capable of working as antidepressants keeping depressive symptoms at bay. So eat such fatty acids and bid adieu to depression.
- Fish oils can do wonders when it comes to reducing the major symptoms of ADHD in many kids and improving their mental abilities. Children with the help of these oils think, learn and remember in a far better and improved way.
- They keep us away from fatal diseases like cancers of the colon, breasts, and also prostate.
- When you consume Omega 3 on the regular basis it bestows your skin with the power of fighting against the harmless Ultra Violet ray coming through the sunlight. At the same time, your skin gets protection against skin cancer.
- These fatty acids hold the moisture of the skin and prevent anti-wrinkle formations.So, your skin can easily skip all the signs of aging from it making you look ever young.
- If you add DHA and EPA to your daily diet then you will definitely be a possessor of healthy as well as glowing skin since they hold on the integrity of the cell membranes in our skin. Then the suppleness of your skin will surely mesmerize others.
- Several skin diseases are caused due to inflammation and Omega 3 fatty acids amazingly combat that major cause. With regular consumption, your skin will earn least number of rashes and little red patches due to sun rays.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are significantly great in removing each symptom of psoriasis.
- If you really want to relieve yourself from a damaged skin, you must add these fatty acids to any of the meals of every single day.
- Psoriasis is a chronic disease of the skin and it occurs due to lack of arachidonic acid. Omega 6 and 3 fatty acids escalate the level of such acid in our skin and save us from psoriasis.
Sources You Can Rely on to Gain Omega 3!
Earlier we have mentioned what is Omega 3 and where from that can be acquired (some of the particular fish and plants). The major and most enriched sources of these fatty acids are:
Take Omega 3 Capsules as Supplements
It is better to consume foods rich in Omega 3 fatty acids rather than trusting supplements which inject these essential fatty acids in our body. All you need to do is to add fish high in EPA and DHA to your diets and you will hardly require any supplements to gather those fatty acids in your body.But gathering these fatty acids from fish seems to be difficult for the people who despise eating fish or who are prescribed by their physicians not to eat oily fish. This trouble is faced majorly by the vegetarians. Hence, those persons have to rely on Omega 3 capsules for acquiring these beneficial fatty acids into their body. So, quite naturally the demand of these capsules are pretty much high in the market. People of all ages, even children can consume these capsules to gain a better health.
The tasks these capsules do are
- Lower the level of blood pressure
- Decrease the chances of strokes and heart attacks
- Abnormal heart rhythm can be treated if you consume Omega 3 capsules
- Lessen the development of plaque in human arteries
- Provide a healthy and flawless skin
- Your hair grows fast and turns strong and shiny too.
Though you can experience fishy breath after consuming these capsules and your mouth can taste fishy these are high in healthy nutrients to serve you good health. Your stomach can also be upset for some time and you can also experience loose stools but do not stop having them since they will help you stay fit in the long run.