Before we get started with the topic, I would like to mention that this article is written on the request of our privileged customer Mr P.K.Krishnan. A soft lump in your belly or groin can be a hernia. It can also be found in areas of surgery done in the past.
This lump disappears when you press it or try to sit on it. However, as small as it may seem, it is very painful, especially when you cough, bend or try to lift certain things. Today, we will discuss about the hernia symptoms, its causes as well as the home remedies for it, but before that I would like to tell you more about hernia
What is Hernia?
Hernia is a Latin name for rupture. It is a bulge that occurs in an organ like intestine or any other organ. It occurs when the muscle wall becomes weak, which pushes the internal wall of the organ inside. Hernia does not occur in one part. Different types of hernia occur in different body parts. So, let us check the types of hernia and where they attack.
Types Of Hernia
- Femoral hernia: Hernia which occurs in the groin.
- Hiatus or Hiatal Hernia: This is hernia in stomach, which occurs in upper part of the stomach
- Umbilical Hernia: Hernia which occurs near the belly button.
- Incisional Hernia: Hernia which occurs when a surgical scar occurs.
Now that you are aware of the types of hernia, it is also important to know the causes of hernia.
- The most common hernia which occurs is incisional hernia that is caused due to abdominal surgeries
- Hernia can also be congenital, present at the time of birth
- Hernia can easily develop in malnourished children
- If a person is suffering from constipation since long and he puts pressure, then it can be the reason of hernia
- Prolonged cough can also lead to hernia
- BMI (body mass index) over 25 can be one of the causes of hernia
Let us now finally look at the home treatment at home for hernia.
Home Remedies for Hernia
Patients suffering from hernia are usually advised to opt for surgery. However, the hernia cure depends upon the severity and all types of hernia do not require surgery. You can always consult your doctor before starting any of the home remedies for hernia. However, before taking a decision regarding surgery, if it is not that urgent; try these home remedies for hernia and see if you can avoid surgery.
- This herb liquorice is an American herb.
- It helps to heal the stomach lining and the esophageal lining.
- hernica ingredients also helps to relieve pain and burning sensation which occur in the throat and stomach.
2) Ginger Root
- When hernia occurs, lot of gastric acids and bile is released in the stomach and esophageal lining.
- The best home remedies for hernia is Ginger root helps to protect the esophagus and stomach from further damage because of these gastric acids and bile.
- Chamomile is a well known herb, commonly known for its soothing effect and best inguinal hernia home treatment.
- Hernia when occurs in the abdominal region can lead to acid reflux. The herb, chamomile helps to soothe the stomach lining and the esophageal lining.
- It also plays a very important role in the treatment of hernia.
- While exercising, target the core abdominal muscles. This will help you to lose weight and hence the pressure on the abdomen reduces.
- Meditation is also a very good home remedy to get rid of hernia. You can also do yoga, breathing exercises for minimum 20-25 minutes a day.
5) Ice compresses
This inguinal hernia home treatment also works wonders at times. It helps in reducing your pain and swelling.
Dietary Tips to be followed for Hernia
- Include a lot of fiber in your diet as it will help you prevent constipation.
- Include lot of vegetable juice in your diet
- Include minimum 2 glasses of buttermilk to keep your stomach lining smooth.
- Include cucumber in your diet as it keeps the body temperature cool.
- Avoid smoking, drinking and any other bad habits as it can lead to death.
- Include 1 cup of warm milk with a pinch of cinnamon powder. It will help restrict acid reflux.
The above hernica ingredients will definitely help get relief from your pain. You can also take pre and probiotic capsules along with antioxidants to get rid of the pain that is caused by hernia. Once again, I would like to thank Mr. P. K. Krishnan for asking me to write on such an important topic which can help a number of other people. So, friends, please share this information and help someone reduce their suffering. I am sure they will appreciate it. For any other queries or inputs, please write in the comments section below.
hashmidawakhana.org, photos.boldsky.com, girlishh.com,media.coreperformance.com, searchhomeremedy.com, images.idiva.com