Potato is the only vegetable that is an essential part of your daily meal. One important fact about potato is any person, whether he is a veg or a non-veg likes potatoes.
Nowadays there is a tendency to avoid potatoes. The reason behind it is to avoid extra carbohydrates. But it is better to accept potato as the best part of your daily meal. You can prepare plenty of dishes with potatoes.
In a word, the potato can be considered as the staple food of your regular meal. One of the best recipes of potato is the potato hash brown recipe.
This recipe is mainly made of sweet potato. The nutritious value of sweet potato is it contains vitamins, antioxidants, potassium and many essential elements.
The process to make crispy potato hash brown recipe:
- Buy fresh potatoes- To make the recipe first, you need sweet potatoes. Remember, fresh sweet potatoes are the best to prepare the recipe.
- Peel potatoes- After purchasing potatoes from the market, start peeling them. It is better to wash the potatoes with clean water.
- Grate them- Now, after peeling you need to grate up the sweet potatoes. You can use a large bowl to grate up the potatoes.
- Take onion and garlic– Take one or two onions and a small number of garlic cloves. Then chop them into small pieces.
- Heat butter in the pan– Now take two tablespoons of butter in an iron pan on medium heat. You can use a skillet instead of an iron pan. Both the iron pan and the skillet is good to toss or to fry the potatoes.
- Fry onions and garlic– Next, take the chopped onions and garlic cloves and throw them in the iron pan. Then gently put the potatoes in the pan and toss all the items together. You can use coconut oil or olive oil instead of butter. Some people avoid butter and prefer olive oil. The reason is they want to avoid any fat in the food.
- Fry potatoes- While frying the potatoes, you can sprinkle salt and pepper on it. Remember, you are preparing a recipe which must be tasty. Fry the potatoes for a few minutes and left it for some time on the heated iron pan. It will change the color of the potatoes, and you can get brown potatoes. The change of color indicates that the potatoes are tender now. Remember, you need to give sufficient time to make the potatoes crispy and tasty.
- You can even add an egg– You can add egg into it. And pop the whole thing in the broiler for at least five minutes to make it crispy. Now serve the recipe. You can use some tomatoes to garnish the dish.
One important fact is every food or recipe has some benefits. It is not necessary what kind of dishes you are preparing. It is not necessary, whether your dish is a non-veg one or a veg. Every recipe contains some nutritious values. And those nutritious values are the benefits of the recipe.
Health benefits of Crispy potato hash brown
Get a good amount of carbohydrate– Crispy potato hash brown recipe also has some benefits. The first benefit is it provides you carbohydrates. Carbohydrate is necessary for energy in the body. Now, it is true that the crispy potatoes present in this recipe will provide few carbohydrates, but the amount is very less compared to the raw one.
Get energy- Next, you can add an egg to prepare the recipe. Also, you can use tomato to prepare and to garnish the dish. Both the items contain a good number health benefit. Especially, the egg is the source of energy.
Enjoy health with taste
Moreover, it is a very easy dish to prepare. If you spend at least 30 minutes, you can easily prepare this dish. Apart from all these parts, one key part is it is one of the most delicious recipes. It can be an excellent example of your breakfast. When people are trying to avoid the healthy part of potatoes, then this crispy potato hash brown recipe can be a good food to enjoy.
So the above discussion reveals that the potato is the most available vegetable in the market. And you can make some very easy recipes of potato like crispy potato hash brown recipe, which will not only help you maintain your health but also won’t cause you any harm. So no more starving yourself when you can enjoy delicious snacks every time!