You need not worry about the effects of chocolate on health as it too has many health benefits. Many researchers have claimed chocolate to be one of the healthy foods, loaded with antioxidants. The antioxidant property of chocolates helps you to fight wrinkles, stress and fat.
Chocolates are also good for the functioning of vital organs. So, are you now ready for some delicious chocolate recipe? Here, I present you an interesting, yummy and chocolicious chocolate chip cookies recipe.
Recipe of Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yield: About 2 dozen cookies
Total time: 35 minutes.
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Preparation of Chocochip Cookie Recipe
1.Preheat the oven to 350F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
2. Grind the oats in a blender and transfer it to a medium bowl and add flour, salt and baking soda.
3. Take a large bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer until fluffy and then add canola oil, granulated sugar, brown sugar, egg and vanilla extract. Work it until you get a smooth and creamy texture.
4. Add the chocolate chips and stir in.
5. Then, with the help of a teaspoon, drop the dough in full spoon portions onto the prepared baking sheets.
6. Place them at least 1 inch away from one another and bake one sheet at a time, until the cookies are golden on the top or for about 15 minutes.
7. Let them cool on the baking sheets for a couple of minutes and move them to wire racks to allow them cool completely.Let them cool on the baking sheets for a couple of minutes and move them to wire racks to allow them to cool completely.
You can store them in an air tight container for 3 days or if placed in a freezer, you can relish this chocolaty treat for 2 months!
Per cookie: 99 calories; 5 g fat (2 g sat, 2 g mono); 10 mg cholesterol; 12 g carbohydrates; 8 g added sugars; 1 g protein; 1 g fiber; 64 mg sodium; 41 mg potassium.
I am sure you will definitely enjoy cooking this mouth, savoring homemade cookie recipe. You can now call for a chocolate chip cookie party and have fun with your pals. Yippee!
Please share with us your healthy cookies recipe and your experience when you first tried baking chocolate chip cookies in the comments below.