With growing age and growing responsibilities, the number of things an individual has to do and achieve in a day is also constantly increasing. Whether it is on the work front or on the home front, work never seems to end, and this has started to take a serious toll on our health. One of the most badly affected areas in the body is the spine. The constant pressure of sitting in one place, bending over the laptop or computer screen, bending to pick heavy items, tending to the baby, etc. have resulted in severe back aches in most individual in today’s time. Though there is no easy relief from all those chores on your daily schedule, there surely are a good number of home remedies for back pain that will help you ease of the striking ache in your back that slows you down from meeting your daily goals.
Home remedies back pain are
There are a number of people who are suffering from an acute backache. This can be due to a number of reasons such as- a daily busy schedule, wrong sitting or sleeping positions, accidentally lifting something heavy, falling down and hurting the back, etc. These home remedies for lower back pain are easy to apply and also bring forward some of the best results. Here are some of the best home remedies to free you of your acute back pain.
Ginger is a wonder herb and imparts a number of medicinal benefits. Whether you are fighting cough and cold or need to suppress that nauseated feeling in your stomach and throat, the ginger helps you get rid of them both. Other benefits of ginger include its anti- inflammatory property that helps to sooth back ache.
How to use?
- Take some ginger and grind into a fine paste. Take this paste along with its juices and apply to the aching area on your back. This is effective for both upper and lower back pain.
- Another way to help you get rid of your aching back is boiling some thinly sliced or crushed ginger in water. Strain and cool this concentrate once the ginger has boiled nicely. Add honey to the mix and have two to three times a day unless and until you find relief from the pain.
If you thought that poppy seeds were exquisite additions to the Mediterranean dishes only, then you are mistaken. These are a wonder drug for aching backs too. You can use them in a number of ways to aid the pain in your lower or upper back.
How to Use?
- Take 100 gms of poppy seeds (easily available in any grocery shop) and 100 gms of rock candy, also known as misri and grind them together into a fine dust or paste.
- Take 2 tsp of this mixture every day, followed by a glass of milk, every day and you will soon see your back ache vanishing into the oblivion.
- You can also choose to mix the dust mix with milk and consume it together. This is one of the most uncommon, yet most effective lower back pain remedy.
Similar to ginger, basil is a herb that comes with a number of medicinal qualities and helps cure a whole variety of medical issues. Stress, cuts, headache and cold being the most common of them. In case you did not know already, basil leaves can serve as one of the best home remedies for that stagnant back pain.
How to use?
- Take 10 basil leaves in a pot filled with water and boil them vigorously, until the water comes down to half of its original quantity.
- Thereafter add a pinch of salt to the liquid and drink it two times a day religiously for serious back aches and one time a day if the pain is bearable.
How to use?
- Take any oil you prefer, such as mustard oil, sunflower oil, sesame oil, and heat it over a low flame.
- Add 10 cloves of garlic once the oil is hot and fry the cloves till they take on a golden appearance. Let the oil cool down and then transfer this oil in a glass container, after straining it.
- Apply this oil twice a day for the best effects.
A nice back rub with the best quality or homemade herbal oil can ease a backache, sooner than most medicines.
Take to the remedies mentioned above in case that you are still worried about how to control back pain.