Herbal Medicines: The Safest Method of Treatment
Herbal medicines extracted from plant leaves, fruits, bark, flowers, roots and other parts have largely been used for healing various illnesses. They are not only cheaper in cost but also the entirely safe method of treating health issues. They hardly have any side effects on human body and can be continued for long. Numerous types of physical diseases, as well as psychological disorders, are being treated for centuries with herbal medicines. In this present era, with simple access to the internet, anybody can easily perform self-diagnosis, and also order fresh herbal
stuff for next day delivery. The person can even learn through the internet that how to prepare herbal medicines from those medicinal plants of his own. In the previous year near about million of persons across the world took help of various herbal remedies for the treatment of bodily issues like fever, constipation, joint pain etc.
Shatavari: Basic Information
Shatavari benefits, scientifically or botanically known as Asparagus racemose, is actually a climbing wild plant. It is widely popular in the names of Indian Asparagus, Asparagus roots, and Hundred Roots also. But in China it is known as Tian men dong and is largely famous there.This plant is found in most of the low jungles territories throughout India. This herb has a sweet and bitter taste and is truly beneficial. Belonging to the Asparagaceae family this plant is applied in ayurvedic
medicine for treating Kapha doshas also. According to ayurveda, Kapha is the principle which forms the muscle
, bone, sinew and fat by holding the cells together. Shatavari benefits primary function is protection. If you tend to be overweight, feel lethargic most of the time, suffer from sinus, bloating and water retention; then you most likely are suffering from kapha dosh (imbalance in the body). The roots (rhizomes) and the powder made from the roots and the green leaves are used by many for curing various diseases and pains including Kapha dosha.
The properties it holds are:
- Nutritive tonic
Shatavari: A Medicinal Herb
Shatavari is quite a powerful herb which provides rejuvenation. It has not only nourishing but also cooling or soothing properties. It is an essential antitussive, antioxidant
, anti-dyspepsia, and immunostimulant. It increases the power of our body to raise resistances to organisms which are usually caused by depression or stress. It is one of those medicinal plants which balance both Vata and pitta kinds of doshas. This widely helps with multiple physical conditions in which our body turns overheated, out of balance or even depleted. This ayurvedic medicine is capable of treating heartburns, inflammations, indigestion
, urinary tract infections, diarrhea, and disturbing bowel syndromes. Shatavari benefits for men herb strengthens the overall immune
system of the human body by enhancing each function associated to macrophages. These are the immune cells which surprisingly destroy microorganisms. Shatavari is also renowned for helping the immune system recover right after any sort of exposure to harmful toxins.
Medicinal Uses of Shatavari
Shatavari is probably best known for performing female rejuvenation and has the immense ability to balance the pH level in a woman’s cervical area. Dry membranes, especially those staying on a woman’s vaginal
wall, can also be brought into perfect balance with the ayurvedic medicine prepared from this herb since it has the power to process demulcent actions. Other female sexual issues like infertility, menopausal
troubles, threatened miscarriages, leucorrhea and decreased libido are treated by taking this herb internally.
Men can also benefit from Shatavari and their reproductive system will definitely undergo positive changes with using it. If a man is impotent and faces usual sexual disabilities he can surely take help of medicinal plants like this. Application of this herb in the male reproductive organ can increase their sexual performances and treat such disabilities.
We often face disease like acidity
, diarrhea, stomach ulcers, etc. in the day to day life. Even many human beings have the problem of irritated and dry membranes in their upper respiratory tract. Health issues like these can be cured with the help of herbal medicines extracted from this plant and its various parts. It also helps to get rid of the chronic cough, fevers and bronchitis and balances the overall body fluids of our body.
Learn the Benefits of Shatavari
There are multiple benefits served by shatavari benefits for men and those make it one of the most used medicinal plants especially for women. The benefits this plant provides are:
- It supports usual functions of the immunity as well as the digestive system of human body.
- Increasing libido to another level is one of the magical benefits of this plant.
- This herb maintains healthy and appropriate hormonal balances. It helps largely in the smooth secretion and functions of female hormones.
- Shatavari benefits for females supports proper reproductive health not just by nourishing and toning the female reproductive organs but also by soothing them.
- It relieves all menopausal symptoms which include fatigue, hot flashes etc. By helping largely in the production of estrogens this herb manages low estrogen levels in female bodies that are tending towards menopause. It also helps females who have already experienced oophorectomies or hysterectomies.
- Shatavari benefits for females involves itself into treating various PMS symptoms and relieves menstrual pain and controls blood loss in female bodies during menstruation.
- Pregnant women and new moms consume this herb in order to have smooth production and flow of breast milk for their baby.
- Spermatorrhea and inflammation of male sexual organs are also treated with this plant.
- One of the most crucial and astonishing benefits served by this herb is that it also escalates the warm feelings of spiritual love along with increases Ojas.
- It has tremendous healing power and also the power of increasing Sattva or psychological positivity.
- It cleanses and purifies the blood and nourishes the ovum in the female body by strengthening them.
Be Patient and Have Faith in Ayurveda
Ayurveda is a procedure of natural healing which uses various herbs as well as spices to cleanse the internal part of human body and helps in promoting good health. Shatavari captures a wide segment of Ayurveda and the ayurvedic medicines created from it are also equally helpful. But they might take much time to show you prominent results. Do not expect that your immunity level cannot be boosted up just within a few days with ayurvedic processes. So, you have to hold patience with ayurvedic medicines and keep faith in them to receive utmost positive results.Cure your diseases and improve your health with this medicinal plant and stay well for long.