The liver is the second largest organ of the body. It plays an important role in the body’s digestive system. The liver helps in metabolizing all essential nutrients, fights infections, controls cholesterol, controls blood sugar, makes proteins and releases bile to help digestion.
Your liver is quite loaded with many things as lots of work it has to do! It has to produce bile which easily digests your food and gives you all the required nutrients. Your liver also manages your body by controlling the levels of protein, fats and sugar in your bloodstream.
The general liver weight will be about 3 pounds in healthy adults which is one of the body’s essential organs. On this key organ many important factors are depended which are related to digestion, metabolism, immunity and the storage of nutrients that the body needs to survive.
Moreover, the liver is a gland that produces chemicals required by other parts of the body. In fact, the liver is the only part of your body that is both an organ and also known as a gland.
A healthy liver manages the composition of blood in your body, it eliminates few of the harmful toxins from the blood as well as processes and transfers nutrients absorbed by the intestines during digestion for the body to use. It also stores few vitamins, iron and simple sugar which is known as glucose.
What Is Liver Disease?
Any trouble in liver functioning due to which a person gets ill is known as liver disease. The liver is the organ responsible for a number of essential functions in the human body. When they get injured or got diseased it will affect the correct working of the human body.
Liver disease is also called as hepatic disease. The liver plays an important role in sugar, fat and iron metabolism. It generates bile which helps in fat digestion. It is also involved in protein production and the production of blood clotting factors. It need more than 75% of the liver tissues to be damaged to affect the function of the liver.
The liver can easily restore the damaged cells in body but if more then 75% of the cells are lost, it may not be able to meet the needs of the body. Some liver problems can be cured with natural methods. Some may require medication and liver failure may require liver transplant.
When liver is damaged or diseased it can lead to several diseases like liver Cirrhosis, Hepatitis A, B, C, D, and E, Jaundice, Fatty Liver. There are many others. Some of these can be organized with natural home remedies and some of them need advanced medical attention including surgery too.
Liver disease has many causes they are as follows :
The most common types of liver infection are below
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
Immune system abnormalities
Cancer and other growths.
Examples of cancers include
- Liver cancer
- Bile duct cancer
- Liver adenoma.
Additional, common causes of liver disorders include:
- Chronic alcohol abuse
- Fat accumulating in the liver (nonalcoholic fatty liver disease).
Signs And Symptoms Of Liver Disorders Include
- Skin and eyes turns into yellowish color (jaundice)
- Abdominal pain and swelling
- Swelling in the legs and ankles
- Itchy skin
- Dark urine color
- Shaded stool color, or bloody stool or tar-colored stool
- Chronic fatigue
- Nausea or vomiting
- Loss of appetite
- Tendency to bruise easily.
Below are some of the risk factors that increase your risk of liver disorders include:
- Heavy alcohol use
- Injecting drugs using shared needles
- Tattoos or body piercings
- Blood transfusion
- Exposure to other people’s blood and body fluids
- Unprotected sex
- Exposure to certain chemicals or toxins
Diet You Should Follow Regularly To Decrease Liver Disorders
Include all the below changes in your daily diet to get rid of the dangerous liver diseases.
- It’s better to keep yourself away from bad carbohydrates such as sugar, pastries, refined flour, white bread, refined foods and other processed foods like sweetened sodas and beverages. These foods easily gets transform into triglycerides which are a type of fat that easily gather into liver.You should consume a moderate carbohydrate diet which contains complex carbohydrate
- Avoid consumption of bad fat like saturated and trans fat. Food which contains them are high fat meat like lamb, beef, pork, butter, chicken with skin, ice – cream, whole fat dairy products, cheese, lard, etc. Also avoid regular eating of foods which are rich in trans fats like commercially baked muffins, cookies, pastries, doughnuts, cakes, packaged snacks like chips and crackers, vegetable shortening, stick margarine, candy bars, fried foods, etc.
- Include few good fats like monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats in your daily diet. For better absorption of monounsaturated fats(MUFA), you have should choose cold pressed oil extra virgin oils for cooking purpose and also those which have omega – 3 fatty acids. Few good oils are canola oil, olive oil, peanut oil, sunflower oil, sesame oil, etc.
- Include more of avocados, olives, nuts such as peanuts, almonds, pecans, hazelnuts and peanut butter. To get polyunsaturated fats(PUFA), you can include soybean oil, safflower oil, corn oil, flaxseed, walnuts, sesame, sunflower, pumpkin seeds, soymilk, fatty fish like tuna, mackerel, trout, salmon, herring, sardines, tofu, etc. Even though the good fats are good in nature but anything which is taken in over range or excessive amounts will definitely changes itself into unhealthy or bad. So avoid taking them in excess.
- Always consume less amounts of sugar and salt in your regualr diet. In that place of salt, you may start using some healthy seasoning like vinegar or lemon juice. Also use natural honey in the place of refined sugar to cut down the salt and sugar quantity in your daily diet.
- Using healthy spices like turmeric, cumin, ginger, etc. while cooking the daily dishes will help you to heal the fatty liver problems excellently.
- Consume few fruits that aids in burning dietary fats rapidly like pineapple, papaya, apples and other similar fiber rich fruits in the daily diet to cure this liver problem.
- Fresh, well ripened tomatoes will also help you to cure this fatty liver and also to prevent its recurrences.
- Daily consume a half cup of bitter gourd juice or consuming small pieces will help to deal with this liver enhancement and also brings the blood sugar levels to get down. But make sure to have its juice by mixing honey in it instead of mixing any sugar or artificial sweeteners in it.
- Vitamin C is very helpful as this will helps in preventing the liver cells damage which may occur from the inflammatory conditions of the liver.
- Include fruits and vegetables that are rich in vitamin C. Also you can have juices that are extracted from citrus fruits like oranges, lemons and others and consume them on an empty stomach which helps to deal with fatty liver.
Apart from this for all the liver diseases there is an amazing solution which was introduced by Inlife healthcare that is called as Liver Support Supplement. This not only cures your problem but also makes your body perfect.
INLIFE Livstan Protein Powder Contains Below Ingredients
Kakamachi is a natural herb, it is generally known as an European black nightshade (Solanum nigrum) it is native to Eurasia and introduced in the Americas, Australasia, and South Africa. Parts of this plant can be toxic to livestock and humans.
The kakamachi has a long history of ayurvedic medicinal usage, dating back to ancient Greece. At the time of fourteenth century, as we know that the plant under the name of Petty Morel being used for canker and with Horehound and wine taken for dropsy.” It was a traditional European medicine used as a strong sudorific, analgesic properties.
Kakamachi generally contains anti-oxidant, diuretic, antipyretic, and antihyperlipidemic properties and is a widely used plant in oriental medicine. It is demonstrated that ancient people used this as medicine as it is a great natural ingredient which works for the maintenance of Liver and other abdominal organs.
It is an important ingredient in traditional Indian ayurvedic medicines. Infusions are used in dysentery, stomach complaints, and fever. The juice of the plant is used on ulcers and other skin diseases.
Tamalaki weed found in both cultivated fields and wastelands mainly in rainy season. It has hepato protective properties that are very important in treating all the liver diseases.
It is well known for its liver recuperating properties so Tamalaki is utilized for the treatment of liver illnesses. It is a medicinal plant used in India which has large number of properties such as hepatoprotective, antiviral, anticancer, antidiabetic, unpolluted and anti-inflammatory properties.
It has various segments, these segments are used in the preparation of many Ayurvedic medicines.This plant is considered analgesic, digestive, carminative, laxative and hepatoprotective.
With its properties it cures inflammation of the liver. The pericope of the plant is used to cure Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, and Hepatitis C, dyspepsia, ulcers, wounds, chronic infectious diarrhea, diabetes, dropsy, and menorrhagia. Considering of its bitter taste, it is used for a cough, asthma and spleen disorder.
Citraka is important since ancient times in India, it had number of applications in ancient medicines. The name citraka denotes one which renders discoloration to the skin when unromantic topically. In Sanskrit it has various meanings describing its virtues, namely Agni – fire, jvala – flame, aruna – the unconfined sage Caraka has categorized it as lekhaniya – a reducing herb, bhedaniya – an unifying breaking herb.
It also has essential properties like Anti-Microbial activities, Antibacterial, Antiviral, and Anti Larvicidal. It also helps in strengthening the Immunity by curing mainly the liver diseases. The chemical plugin which is called as PLUMBAGIN helps in improvising the immune system of a person who consumes the plant extract. It also stimulates and establish liver functions thus it can promote bile secretions.
It is also called as malaxis muscifera. Rajamasha is a small twinning annual herb, it has small flowers with white and purple color. The fruits are long pods that are containing 10-20 seeds, with a variety of colors from white and black. This herb is commonly used in the treatment of liver.
Rajamasha herb also contains essential antioxidant properties that are very useful in treating liver diseases. The most useful part in this herb is it’s seed. Few significant improvements are in antioxidant capacity and hepatic activity of antioxidant enzymes. Besides, liver weight and plasma levels of cholesterol and triglycerides were also positively affected by untreated or naturally fermented vigna.
Dadhi Mastu Ghan
Dadhi mastu ghan is otherwise called as whey protein. Whey protein powder used in the manufacturing of this supplement is packed with essential nutrients; it retains almost all the nutritive value of whole milk.
It does not helps in the actions that can activate inflammation in your liver and helps in preventing fatty deposits from forming and accumulating in liver.
Maintaining a well built immune system guards you against disease whereas as a weakening of any part of this complex defense system makes the body susceptible to illness. Heavy exercise, a busy lifestyle and aging day by day, these all without good nutritional support are known to compromise immune function. All features of the immune system are made up of proteins and a good source of high quality amino acids in the diet is essential.
Kasani herb is also called as Cichorium intybus that is a perennial herb, it is also popular by the few names blue daisy, blue weed, blue sailor, bunk, coffee weed, blue dandelion, & wild endive. It is found in Eastern India. Ayurvedic doctors of the ancient times preferred this plant to manage number of common ailments.
The seeds, flowers and roots of Kasni herb are used medicinally to support liver health and treat liver-related problems. The plant’s juice is used to increase bile secretion that results in the efficient functioning of both the liver and the gall bladder. It also cures jaundice, biliary stasis, torpidity of the liver.
Benefits of using INLIFE Livstan Protein Powder
- Optimizes your liver function
- Stimulates fat burn
- Provides beneficial vitamins, nutrients and antioxidants
- Keeps your body clear of toxins
- It upgrades hepatocytes by improving your liver health
- Acts as a natural detoxifier which helps in liver detoxification.
All these above ingredients are natural, safe and effective with which you can easily solve your liver problems. Make sure that you have to change your regular diet as mentioned above and some lifestyle habits to cure this problem. Apart from lifestyle consume INLIFE Livstan Protein Powder regularly to get relief from this liver problem. Enjoy the taste of this powder. Consult your doctor immediately if symptoms persist.