Weight loss has become the biggest concern in today’s world and each and every one of us wants to be in proper body weight.
But do you know a fact that a person with a normal body weight can also be fat, Confused?
Yes even if you are on your ideal body weight still at times you see that belly is protruding, it is nothing but visceral fat.
This type of fat which is stored due to lack of protein and fat accumulates mostly near your internal organs and which is called visceral fat.
People who carry weight in their body have visceral fat, the type of fat which is accumulated near your internal organs, pushing your abdominal wall out and creating a “beer belly”-type aspect.
Why Do You Think Belly Fat Accumulate?
If a person is eating a diet which is rich in carbohydrates even though it is fat-free and sugar-free, enough amount of protein is not consumed and which leads to conversion of excess carbohydrate into fat stores.
Excess body fat doesn’t just poke on your overall body, It poses a serious health risk.
This metabolically active fat delivers chemicals known as cytokines, which trigger inflammation that linked to heart disease. No single food will make abdominal fat disappear, but whey protein isolate if taken as part of a calorie-controlled diet does help you lose body fat, including belly fat.
Utilizing whey protein isolate supplements in addition to strength training may improve the amount of muscle you gain, according to research published in the “Journal of the Indian College of Nutrition” in 2013.
This may not be the only benefit of using this type of protein supplement, however. It may also help you reduce your body fat, although evidence for this is mixed.
How Does Whey Protein Isolate Help in Weight Loss?
Whey protein isolate is prepared from the liquid that is the byproduct of revolving milk into cheese.
It’s that thin, watery-looking liquid that is generally discarded. But did you know that it’s actually one of the most essential parts of the milk?
Whey protein isolate is filled with leucine, it is one of the most essential amino acids. Not only will leucine aid to stimulate muscle synthesis, but it is required for the production of protein.
Your body utilizes energy to turn amino acids into proteins, which are then executed to create and repair muscle fibers.
This method needs energy, which means you are burning calories. The result will be a boost to your metabolism.
The leucine also aids to improve the oxidation (burning) of fatty acids. This is because your body handles fatty acids for “low output” energy. Glucose (blood sugar) is utilized when there is a sudden need for energy, or for anaerobic exercise.
But when you are using little quantities of energy, your body can activate fatty acids in order to leave your blood glucose untouched. This necessarily taps into your fat stores, assisting to decrease the fat in your body.
As you all know that whey protein isolate is packed with amino acids, but it also contains some fat and carbs.
The carbs will aid to appease your “sweet tooth”, and the fats will make sure that the body utilizes protein only for muscle synthesizes and not store it for energy.
Combination of amino acids and the food you have will help in maintaining your body for a longer period of time.
Whey protein isolate will persist in your intestines, where it can be absorbed into your bloodstream. The result is a depletion in your appetite, as your body is busy digesting a signal is given to your brain to release appetite defeating hormones.
As a bonus, the whey protein isolate also consists of a peptide associated as glycomacropeptide. This peptide excites the production of a hormone known as CCK(Cholecystokinin ), which signals to your body that you’ve had sufficient to eat.
It finishes you from wanting to eat more, avoiding overeating.
Do You Really Think Whey Protein Isolate Has Any Role In Belly Reduction?
- When utilised as a dietary supplement, whey protein isolate has been linked to overall body fat loss, reduced waist circumferences and better hunger limit.
- The latest research findings are steady enough to intimate that some people taking whey protein isolate will experience those advantages, however, your individual results depend on a kind of factors and may differ.
- Simply including protein in your diet might help you lose fat.
- Whey is also a complete protein, so it provides all the amino acids which your body needs for normal functioning of your day to day activities.
- These amino acids help maintain and build metabolically-active muscle tissue, which helps keep your calorie burn high as you lose weight in simple terms boost your BMR (Basal Metabolic rate) – the rate at which body burns the calories.
In the year 2008, the journal “Nutrition & Metabolism” published a study comparing the results of weight loss and also body composition among two groups that followed a decreased-calorie diet.
One group supplemented with whey protein isolate two times in a day, and the other group supplemented with a low-protein beverage.
After 12-13 weeks, the groups had lost a similar amount of weight, but the whey protein isolate group had lost “significantly” large amount of fat mass and had maintained more muscle mass.
All latest study subjects were overweight or obese, so the indication of the results is that if you have weight to lose, whey protein isolate may aid you to drop more fat than the muscle.
So we can conclude saying weight loss can happen even with a low-quality protein or fad diets but whey protein isolate will help you loose quality weight along with fat weight keeping your muscle weight intact.
Why Do We Need Whey Protein Isolate for Improving Waist Size?
- Another famous study ties whey protein isolate to slimmer waistlines as well as fat loss. Published in the Journal of Nutrition in the year 2011.
- The study detected that overweight adults who supplemented with whey protein isolate twice daily up to 23-24 weeks had lesser waist circumferences at the end of the trial period than the subjects who supplemented with soy or carbohydrates.
- Those study results are especially important because subjects did not decrease calories or change their typical diets in any way, heading to the conclusion that for a large number of people, a whey protein isolate supplement can stimulate belly fat loss.
So again we can conclude here as well that the quality of protein does play a major role when it comes to healthy fat loss and INLIFE Whey protein isolate is a pure form of protein with 27gm of protein in one 33gm scoop.
Does Whey Protein Isolate Help In Particular Area Fat Reduction?
Wanting to banish your body fat is a common goal, but it’s not always as simple as you think to achieve. Anyway, of which exercises you do or which supplements you take, you can’t choose where the fat will come off your body.
According to the Indian Council on Exercise, the only way to “spot decrease” fat in one area is to work toward overall body fat loss through a collaboration of healthy eating especially including whey protein isolate in your diet and regular calorie-burning aerobic exercise.
But the benefits don’t stop there…
In the year 2008, the research found that taking whey protein isolate worked as a vital dietary supplement that could aid to improve weight loss.
Simply if we put in words, we found that whey protein isolate, fat loss, and weight loss were actually linked.
All of the people in the study were provided either a whey protein isolate supplement (before breakfast or in dinner). Their food intake was also decreased by 500 calories per day.
Over the course of 12-13 weeks, they were studied to determine what effects the supplements would have.
The effects were very much positive and a strong link between isolate and weight loss was seen, and not only weight loss but healthy weight loss along with fat mass reduction was observed.
What Are The Different Ways To Take Whey Protein Isolate?
In the entire article, we saw that Whey protein Isolate is quite effective in weight loss but it is very much important to know how one should consume the same for the optimum result –
- You can replace one meal out of the three with a scoop of INLIFE Whey Protein Isolate along with a salad or any other fiber-rich foods.
- You can consume one scoop of INLIFE Whey Protein Isolate which is 33 gm 30minutes before your breakfast and dinner added to 200 ml of water to give you satiety and helps reduce the quantity of your meal.
I hope this article is very helpful for every individual who is looking for quality weight loss including appropriate fat loss.
If you want to shed your body fat and weight immediately, INLIFE Whey Protein Isolate can be your smart choice for the addition to your routine.
Between its hunger-slaying and muscle-protecting abilities, it can give you a boost to keep your body composition heading in the right direction.