What Is Candida?
Candida albicans is an opportunistic organism and also a pathogenic yeast. Every individual will have it in their bodies, and most of the time, it’s harmless. But when it overgrows, it causes major problems in the body.
What Furnishes To Candida Overgrowth?
- Antibiotics- even just one full-spectrum round can cause it
- Antibiotics in our meat supply
- Over sugar consumption and processed, refined foods
- Overconsumption of alcohol and coffee
- Chronic, prolonged stress
- C-section deliveries
- Mercury exposure from dental fillings, vaccines, & tattoos.
- Birth control pills.
Anyone or a combination of above these things kill our good gut flora, thin our gut lining, and compromise our immunity enough to allow this opportunistic organism to take over and dominate our gut health.
And when anything influences our stomach health, it’s only a short matter of time before it dominates our hormonal health and immune health.
Do You Undergo From One Or More Of These Symptoms?
The symptoms and signs listed below might be the most common of a Candida problem, but they are far from the only ones. A long-standing gut imbalance can affect your hormone and neurotransmitter levels, your immune system, your liver, and much more.
The symptoms of Candida can also include any of the signs and symptoms listed below. If you recognize a few of these, along with some of the more common symptoms listed above, it might be time to evaluate whether poor intestines health might be causing your health issues.
If you have a wide range selection of seemingly-unrelated symptoms, Candida albicans might be to blame.
- Athletes’ foot
- Brain fog
- Cold hands or feet
- Cradle cap
- Cravings for sweets
- Diaper rash
- Food sensitivities or reactions
- Hay fever
- Heart palpitations
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar)
- Joint pain
- Lack of appetite
- Mood swings
- Muscle aches and pain
- Panic attacks
- Poor memory and concentration
- Pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Rashes and dry red or white patchesRrespiratory problems
- Sinus congestion
- Thrush (white coating in mouth or vagina).
How to get rid of candida, how to cure candida naturally and permanently and how to stop itching down there? Here are the
Natural Home Remedies For Candida Infection
1. Use Coconut Oil To Get Rid Of Candida Infection
As you all know that the capric acid is generally found in coconut oil, the acid which is also there in breast milk can effectively eliminate Candida Infection.
Caprylic acid, as well as caproic acid and myristic acid in coconut oil, also have anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties. Its lauric acid is a fine germicide and a fungicide. Thus, all of these makes sense to use coconut oil for yeast infection.
How To Use Coconut Oil For Candida Infections?
- Take 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil and consume it. It is entirely edible and taken by people in many parts of the world. Just remember that coconut oil contains too much fat. So, don’t consume it more than 1-2 tablespoons a day otherwise it may cause obesity!
- Apart from consuming you may also apply coconut oil topically. Just dip a small cotton ball in the coconut oil soak for some time and rub your affected area gently like genital area having Candida infection.
2. Consume Burdock Root Tea To Combat Candida Infection
Various Ayurvedic medical herbalists use burdock herb’s root to cure Candida infections. Burdock root contains anti-fungal properties. Not only this, but Burdock also cleanses your bloodstream through which Candida travels and infects other parts of the body.
It also helps in removing out all the toxins from your infected internal organs. All these qualities make the burdock root an effective herbal remedy for Candida.
Now You Can Know How To Make Burdock Root Tea?
- Burdock root herb- 1-2 tsp
- Boiling water- 1cup
- Place the herb in a pot.
- Pour boiling water over it.
- Let it steep for about 15 minutes.
- Strain and have it.
- You should consume this about 2 to 3 cups of burdock root tea a day.
3. Include Grapefruit Seed Extract To Fight With Candida
Grape fruit seed extract consists of natural antibiotic and antifungal properties. It kills not only the Candida infection but also many other pathogens in the body which causes many problems in the body.
Few Ways To Use Grapefruit Seed Extract For Candida
- You can consume grapefruit seed extract internally by adding its 5-10 drops to a cup of warm water. Have this 3times in a day.
- You may also use it in such cases as candida infections by washing the area with diluted extract of grapefruit seeds. For this, add 5-10 drops of it to about 2-3 cups of warm water. Stir this well and wash the affected area with this strong solution. Repeat this 3times in a day.
4. Garlic To Get Rid Of Candida
Garlic consists of the best natural anti-septics properties. The two components of garlic- Allicin, and Ajoene- contains an excellent anti-fungal and antimicrobial properties.
Allicin, however, has to be created by mixing another part of garlic, alliin with the enzyme alliinase, both present in garlic. They need to be activated by crushing the garlic cloves. Garlic for yeast infection is more useful.
Ways To Use Garlic For Candida Albicans Treatment
- Consume 2-4 garlic cloves daily. Take them after crushing or have minced garlic. If you can’t chew, swallow with a glass of water.
- Make a paste of garlic cloves by grinding in a mixer. Apply this powerful paste to the infected area. While many of the women suffering from vaginal yeast infection have got positive results by applying this garlic paste.
5. Lemongrass Oil To Combat Candida Yeast
Candida makes a strong, slimy substance all around itself which is called biofilm. This tough material protects them and lets them grow. The biofilms make it hard for even strongest of prescription antifungal drugs to reach the Candida fungus and treat infections.
Some essential oils, however, are capable of destroying this biofilm. Lemongrass oil is one of them.
Simple Ways To Use Lemongrass Oil For Candida
- Dilute lemongrass oil with some carrier oil like coconut oil or olive oil. Join 2 drops of lemongrass oil to the 1 teaspoon of coconut or any other oil. Take this 3-4 times a day. Children who are below 6 years of age should not be administered any essential oil.
- To apply lemongrass oil on your skin, add 15-30 drops of this oil to 2 tablespoons of a carrier oil like coconut oil. Apply this to the infected area.
- For candida yeast infection, add 20-15 drops of lemongrass oil with 2 tablespoons of carrier oil, preferably coconut oil. Pour this mixture of oil to a tampon and let it there be for up to eight hours. You may also use it on a sanitary pad if there are only obvious symptoms of Candida overgrowth.
6. Clove Oil To Fight Off Candida
As you all know that clove oil is one of another essential oil which works like lemongrass oil. It too breaks the barrier called biofilm that protects Candida yeast against even anti-fungal medicines.
There is a phytochemical substance called as eugenol which is present within clove which acts against parasites, bacteria, and fungi. Apart from this anti-fungal property, clove oil also boosts your immune system.
Few Ways To Use Clove Oil For Candida Cure
- Dilute essential clove oil in water. Take about 15-20 drops of clove oil in a glass of warm water. Have this 2-3 times a day.
- Dilute clove oil with the combination of carrier oil like coconut oil and apply to the effected area. Use about 10-15 drops in 2 tablespoons of carrier oil.
7. Tea Tree Oil is Also One Of The Most Effective Natural Remedy For Candida
This important oil has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. It also has antimicrobial properties that can eliminate various microorganisms, and this is what can treat Candida infections.
The active compound called as Terpinen-4-ol present in tea tree oil may treat even the drug-resistant forms of vaginal candidiasis. This oil is also more successful in curing the Candida because it can inhibit Candida’s ability to replicate and may also interfere with membrane properties or functions of Candida.
Ways To Use Tea Tree Oil For Candida
- Pour a 5-6 few drops of tea tree oil on a small pure cotton ball. Apply this to the affected area. Take 1 part tea tree oil and stir it with 20 parts warm water (for example 1 table spoon tea tree oil with 20 tablespoons which equals about 1 – ¼ cups of water). Pour this into a tampon and remain this overnight to treat candida yeast infection.
- For Candida skin infections, you may also take one teaspoon of tea tree oil and mix it with half a cup of pure warm water. Soak a cotton cloth or cotton ball in this warm water and apply to the affected area.
You may also add 10-15 drops of tea tree oil to your bath water and soak in this for 15 to 20 minutes.
8. Aloe Vera To Cure Candida Naturally
Aloe vera consists of various amino acids, enzymes, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that make it a very healthy natural remedy for not only Candida but for your overall body.
Aloe vera contains antifungal, antiviral anti-inflammatory and immune stimulating properties. The enzymes which are present in aloe vera leaf aid in breaking down fats, sugars, and starches thereby promoting healthy bacteria in the certain intestine where the yeast candida breeds. Aloe vera consists mild laxative properties too that help getting rid of toxins in the colon.
What’s an important function of this herb regarding Candida is? That it helps repair and seal your intestinal wall so that Candida yeast cannot penetrate through it into your bloodstream?
While you can always consider a fresh aloe vera leaf, now peel off its skin to remove out the gel and apply this gel to your affected skin area for 30 minutes.
How To Have Aloe Vera Juice?
- Get aloe Vera juice from any health food store.
- If you want to do a pure aloe juice at home, you need to be very careful while discarding its skin and a yellow layer beneath it.
- Now with the help of a tea spoon, take out the bright and pure aloe juice. You should at least have 30 to 40 ml of this pure juice that roughly equals to 2 tablespoons.
- Once you get the aloe vera juice, place it in your blender.
- You may either add 1 cup of warm water or few citrus juices like orange or grapefruit. You may also add few lemon drops to this.
- Blend all the ingredients in the mixer to get your delicious detoxifying aloe vera juice.
- You can even include lemon juice or some other citrus juice to the aloe vera juice that you get from the market.
- Never have more than ¼ cup of aloe vera juice in a day. In fact, starting to take the even lesser amount of it, say, half of the ¼ cup to prevent any stomach cramps and to get used to the juice.
Preventive Measures for Candida
- Drink enough amount of water to detoxify your body.
- Avoid sugary foods, such as chocolates.
- Avoid excess intake of milk products.
- Avoid alcohol.
- Decrease your consuming levels of fresh fruit juices.
- Avoid eating processed meats and yeast products.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- After using the washroom, don’t forget to wipe from front to back.
Which People Are At High Risk Of This Problem?
Women are generally at high risk of contracting Candida fungal infection in stomach. However, Candida infections can also happen in men as well as in children.
Candida in men may also be more severe, it will be infected through sexual contact with these infected women.
Candida rash usually causes disease in few of the people who are with weakened immune systems such as pregnant women, people with diabetes, infants, and people who are living with HIV / AIDS.
You can decrease the risk and signs of this Candida infection by washing hands and proper personal hygiene.
When To Consult A Doctor?
You should consult a doctor if the following conditions occur:
- Symptoms worse or not resolved within a week
- The appearance of white lesions on the tongue, cheek, and sometimes on the roof of the mouth, gums, and tonsils.
- Slight bleeding when shaving or accidentally touching the wound on your skin.
- Patients with cracks and also swelling at the corner of the mouth, especially those who wear dentures.
Above all are the natural home remedies to treat candida infection. Apart from remedies candida diet also helps you alot.
So, above you, can see some fundamental information about Candida, it is time to find out what the best effective home remedies for you to cure the Candida yeast infection. If your problem is severe you can get yeast infection treatment pills.