We are often admired by the dramatic scenes of actresses tumbling shiny tresses of hair on their faces and candidly playing with them. Beautiful and pretty wavy hair is part and parcel of people’s looks and people spend hours of time on setting and styling them. Having long and silky hair is an adorable desire of every woman. But, till now there are no shortcuts for hair growth and our hair grow at a rate of half an inch every month.
Naturally beautiful tresses add an extra shine and beauty to your personality and your overall appearance. But, in today’s date, getting beautiful hair is no child’s play. Especially because, on a regular basis, we expose our hair too so many harmful elements. Be it heating products, hair care products soaked with chemicals or external elements that are beyond our control, like pollution.
So, in real life, naturally strong, voluminous and beautiful hair seems like a distant dream. Hormones, bad lifestyle habits, unbalanced diet, etc, cause our tresses to become weak. This additionally leads to thinning and loss of hair. Hair thinning is one of the most common problems that people face nowadays. It makes your tresses look lifeless and unattractive. In a few severe cases, it could even lead to baldness. Luckily, there are few traditional hair oil’s that people have relied on for centuries to boost the hair growth and increase its volume.
A simple, natural hair-care routine is all you need for an amazing silky and shiny hair. Avoid excessive brushing and shampooing. Oil your hair before a shampoo and swap hair-care and styling products for natural, chemical-free cleansers. A weekly deep conditioning treatment helps when your hair is dry or got damaged. Trim hair regularly and feed your hair by eating right!
Though different other factors such as overall well-being, general health, and genetic factors also affect the rate of hair growth and its quality, we can extend the process by proper hair care, healthy diet and using various herbs and home remedies for hair growth.
It’s very tough to avoid scalp dryness and also damage when you treat your hair like a science lab experiment. Each of your hair strands has three layers. The inner layer is called the medulla, which is surrounded by the middle layer, the cortex. The outer layer is called the cuticle. The cuticle is the layer that protects your hair, but when this layer got damaged, your hair becomes dry and brittle. All of the chemical inputs, combined with factors like pollution, heat, and the sun, are bound to have repercussions in the form of damaged hair.
There’s nothing more heartbreaking than breaking off your hair because it has become dry, lifeless, and brittle. You will be happy to know that there are still things you can do to protect and revive your locks.
But before we get to fixing the problem, let’s talk about what causes damage in the first place.
Causes Of Hair Damage
- Hair Coloring
- Getting Addicted To Updos
- Over Brushing
- Over Shampooing
- Blow Dryers, Curling Irons, & Flat Irons
- Using The Wrong Products.
How To Identify Damaged Hair – Signs Of Damaged Hair
- Rough Texture
- Dulled Shine
- Split Ends
- Lack Of Moisture
- Extreme Breakage
- High Porosity
- Lack Of Elasticity
- Too Many Tangles.
Things Not To Do To Your Hair
Things you should not do for your hair are as important as the dos. Whether you are a teenage girl or old aged grandmother of three, there is no end to your hair fall – right from the onset of your first menstrual cycle to the menopausal stage.
Here is the list of few things you shouldn’t be doing to your hair
- Do not use any harsh chemical anti-dandruff shampoos on a daily basis, especially the over the counter ones as these can lead to hair damage.
- Do not keep any artificial chemical colors in your hair all through the year, once it runs out to let your hair be the color it is, at least for a period of 2-3 months before you go for that streaking/global coloring treatment again.
- Do not get the number of treatments like coloring and straightening at/around same time. Give your hair some rest.
- Do not comb wet hair extremely. Patience is one of the keys for healthy tresses and also wet hair will shed more, so avoid combing them again and again.
- Do not go for too many hair packs like vinegar and eggs, etc in one go. Overdoing hair packs can cause severe alterations in your hair health.
- Do not overuse hair styling gels. Stay away from hair straightening gels which are with heavy chemicals and also stay away from lotions that promise ‘soft’ hair with just one dab of ointment.
- Avoid excess use of hair sunscreens, but conditioners may or may not fulfill this task quite well.
- Please do not use a combing brush or small comb. Also, avoid sharing your comb with other people especially when you do not know their hair and scalp condition.
- If you have scalp psoriasis and also dandruff on your scalp then do not oil your hair frequently. As oil is like a meal for Malassezia yeast that is the causative organism for dandruff.
- Do not tie your tresses in a bun all the time, if you have long hair. This can lead to traction alopecia and lead to hair fall frequently as well.
- Do not use the same shampoo for months together. It’s always a good idea to keep changing the shampoo brand.
- Do not pick up hair serums without checking the ingredients present in it.
- Do not go for transpalntation of hair at a very early age. However, if the balding is a lot and you feel the need for a transplant, then simply try a hair line restoration.
- Do not tie wet hair for a long time as they are weak then, and the traction could lead to hair fall.
- Don’t let post pregnancy hair fall bother you, as this is normal and will subside as the weeks go by.
- Do not use a home hair straightening iron instrument more than twice a month.
- Do not leave the head rollers on your hair overnight or at least not for more than 3-4 hours.
- Do not go for head oil/powder massages if you are suffering from hair fall or any a headache as this can lead to more root damage and hair fall. Also, most of the hair oils are only like an external conditioner and cannot get absorbed into the scalp.
- Do not waste time on consuming self-medications if you suffer from hair fall or other scalp issues. Visit a skin specialist and remember it’s normal to lose up to 100 hair follicles a day.
For all the hair problems Inlife has an amazing quick solution that gives you lot of hair benefits.
Below Are The Ingredients Of INLIFE Herbal Hair Oil
Amla Dried Fruit
Amla fruit is also known as Indian gooseberry or Amalaki it is one of the powerful and rejuvenating superfoods for better health and beauty.
It has a sour taste abundant in India and also well known in Ayurvedic medicine for its many miracle benefits in health and beauty. It contains vitamin C property which is especially good for boosting the immune system that can lead to preventing premature graying of your hair.In beauty, amla provides benefits in both hair care and skin care.
In hair care, Amla is used for strengthening your hair roots, bring luster to hair, encourage hair growth, and addresses premature greying. The amla fruit is an absolute example of nature providing solutions for hair care and skin care. It contains minerals like carbohydrate, citric acid, calcium, vitamin A and iron which is very useful in hair care.
Bhringraj is a natural herb that is grown all over the world, is widely used for the many benefits it has. This herb is also known as Eclipta Alba, whenever it is used in the form of hair oil then it is known to have benefitted tons of people. When used for our hair, Bhringraj is known to have miraculous effects.
The popularity of this herb lies in the fact that it can be produced at home, rendering it to be in the most organic form possible.
It contains few minerals and vitamins that improve blood circulation and is capable of revitalizing the hair follicles and facilitating hair growth. When applied to the scalp, the results are visible within a week or two weeks
Bhringraj also contains one important property called as haritaki, which helps in lending you your hair color back and stopping premature greying of hair. Regular usage of bhringraj to your hair helps in discoloration of hair.
Brahmi is also called as the herb of grace it is one of the most popular medicinal herbs in Ayurveda. It can be consumed directly, used fresh in salads, or combined dried and ground with other herbs to use as a herb mixture or in the form of hair oil.
While it comes with a unique range of health benefits, the hair benefits of this natural herb are also quite amazing. It can be included in our daily hair care routine in the form of a herbal powder or hair oil for hair care and the results will be strong, voluminous, and beautiful locks in no time.
Brahmi herb contains the therapeutic, antioxidants and antimicrobial properties which are very useful for scalp and hair problems.
In Indian Herbal Ayurvedic System, Ushira herb has its great own place of importance. It has cooling properties which can be “deployed” as Ushira sherbet or juice to have cooling effects in heat. Since old times women have been using the extract of Ushira for treating problems related to their periods. The leaves of this plant are used in many of the top hair care products and it can also be directly applied to the hair. It has other medicinal benefits like curing emotional traumas, insomnia, aromatherapy, joint and muscle pains and much more.
Other names for Ushira are – Khaskhas and Vetiver. We will use these names interchangeably in this article. Vetiver, an English word, actually has Tamil origins, from where it was taken by French, and then the English. In ancient Tamil literature, Vetiver – Vetiver in Tamil, meaning rooted out (vetti) grass, finds the mention for its medicinal properties. The plant has been native to India and is now used all over the world in many applications.
Ushira contains powerful antioxidants which are very useful for hair growth and useful in preventing hair diseases.
Manjistha herb is scientifically known as Rubia cordifolia, also known as Red Madder Root, grows in hilly districts. The dried root of the plant has excellent medicinal properties, and is cooling, astringent and has an affinity for blood. Manjistha is a valuable herb in Ayurveda. This natural powerful herb is one that improves the complexion of your hair.
Manjistha has a range of natural medicinal properties including, antioxidant and antimicrobial benefits for your hair to keep it looking shiny and healthy and also to boost its growth. There are also several different ways of using manjistha powder on your hair.
Benefits Of INLIFE Herbal Hair Oil
- Helps in hair Growth
- Prevents Bacterial and Fungal Infections
- Relaxes your mind and body
- Gives Shine and luster
- Prevents Dandruff
- Prevents Greying hair and acts as a protective sheath
- Reduces your hair fall.
Your hair can damage by a change in all the seasons. Some common causes include excessive washing of hair with harsh chemicals and harsh soaps, exposure to dry and hot climate. To avoid this you should include INLIFE™ Herbal Hair Oil along with a proper diet, good sleep, and regular exercise for improving overall health as well as the health of your hair. Consuming INLIFE™ Herbal Hair Oil regularly can help you get that sheen back to your hair. However, in any severe cases, if there is immoderate dryness or an extreme hair loss, it is advisable to consult a doctor immediately.