Nothing is more beautiful than a thick long black hair that brightly shines with natural health. But hair loss is a problem that many people suffer from.
With rising pollution and toxic air in the environment, we are breathing, coughing and then healing ourselves everything now and then but what about our hair? Our lengthy locks often go through a series of tormenting environment pollution, lifestyle stress, following fashion trends etc.
All these factors and many more can lead to instant hair fall and then it becomes very difficult to grow your hair so easily, Did you know that the hair grows in a form of the cycle? At any given time, 90% of the hair grows while the remaining 10% is in the resting phase. After two to three months of resting, the hair falls, and new hair replaces it. During pregnancy, this growth cycle pauses at the resting phase, and you have thicker hair as it doesn’t shed. But you cannot always expect your hair to grow thicker during pregnancy as you can also lose hair due to various reasons.
As you all know that generally, a normal human being can lose approximately 100 hair strands regularly per day without any significant worry; however, losing more than 200 on regularly in a day should attract immediate attention. Hair fall, if within normal limits, is a routine process. As new hair grows, old ones give them the way by falling off. Usually, lost hair is restored by the new hair from the same hair follicle.
Nearly every man and woman wish a long, thick, and strong hair. Every person wants his/her hair volume to be high along with hair having high strength. Infrequently you will find any person who wants to be bald. Although both the women and men care equally alert and anxious about their hair, women having longer hair seem to be more concerned about hair loss.
Hair loss is a common problem with men and women across the world. Few people who are very particular about their hair immediately resort to measures. Others who do not care about it finally end up with baldness or with bald patches. In many cases, people resort to gels, creams, oral medications, etc.But there is one magic ingredient which can give you relieve with all the above problems and for that, you don’t have to spend much as well.That ingredient is nothing but Hibiscus, yes you must have seen hibiscus flowers a lot in your life but would have never though it can be so good for your hair.
You will be surprised to know about some home remedies of hibiscus that can help you with hair loss.As you all know that hormonal imbalance, imbalanced diet can be added reasons for excessive hair fall. In fact there are few other brands that prove to be 100% effective with hair growth and promise long luscious locks within a week or few, we are here to give you natural solutions that come handy and prove fruitful too. So, gorge on INLIFE Natural Hibiscus Anti Hair Fall Shampoo and treat your hair like a queen.
Let’s take a look at how to stop hair fall and how to control hair loss naturally.
What Is Hair Loss?
Hair loss, also known as alopecia or baldness, it is falling of hairs from the scalp or on any hairy part of the human body. Normal human hairs can be divided into three phases of growth: anagen, catagen, and telogen. The average length of three phases is as follows:
- Anagen (a phase of growing): about 1000 days.
- Catagen (a phase of decreasing mitotic activity): only a few days.
- Telogen (a phase of resting): about 100 days.
Hair fall is a common thing in daily life. However, when the number of hair falling out is significant, then you should worry about the risk of hair loss, or alopecia. This problem is often a hint of possible health problems and its effects on self-esteem are undeniable.
What are the causes of hair fall?
Some of the most common causes of alopecia/hair loss include
- Physical stress due to overwork in office, accident, injuries, illness, childbirth, emotional disorders, or surgery which can cause telogen effluvium
- Usage of birth control pills by women
- Pregnancy in women which can result in hormonal imbalances is also one of the causes of hair loss.
- Scalp infections such as ringworm or fungal infections
- Poor diet, especially less protein intake, which can cause hair loss as hair strands are essentially made of the protein, keratin
- Excessive hairstyling and coloring
- Genetic hair loss
- Taking excessive amounts of Vitamin A supplements
- Male pattern baldness caused by a combination of family genes and male hormones
- Female pattern baldness caused by family genes
- Medical conditions such as, anemia, iron deficiency, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) in women, eating disorders, and thyroid disease
- Vitamin B deficiency in the body
- Sudden weight loss due to physical trauma
- Natural aging, especially when people enter their 50s or 60s.
What Are The Symptoms Of Alopecia/Hair loss? How Is Alopecia/Hair Loss Diagnosed?
The symptoms of alopecia or hair loss include
- Excessive hair loss ( more than 250 hairs regularly a day) from the scalp
- Hair loss `from other parts of the human body, apart from your head
- Thinning of hair on the head, especially scalp
- A receding hairline
- Patches of broken hairs
- An M shaped marking in front of your head, just above your forehead, leaving the crown of the head exposed
- Clumps of hair on your pillow
- Complete loss of all hair from the head
- Complete loss of all hair on the total body
- Excessive hair loss while shampooing.
Preventive Measures For Hair Loss
- Keep your hair clean (It will prevent your hair from dandruff, itching and hair lice, which ultimately result in hair fall).
- Use shampoo, conditioner based on hair type.
- Get a regular head massage with lukewarm oil, at least twice a month.
- Never comb hair when wet.
- Eat the healthy diet including green vegetables, dairy products, and fruits.
- Drink plenty of coconut water regularly to prevent hair fall and other hair problems.
- Include at least 2 nuts in your regular diet to strengthen your hair.
- Avoid harsh clips or bands. Never tie up hair tightly.
- Protect hair from dust and sun. Cover head while going out in direct sunlight.
Diet To Prevent Hair Loss
Hair health depends a lot on person’s diet. In most of the cases, hair loss is triggered by improper diet. Generally, people under-nourish themselves when it comes to eating. They do not care about the proper balance of nutrients in their diet. People with a tendency to lose hair should take a well-balanced and complete diet. As you all know that a diet containing good quantities of seeds, nuts, grains, vegetables, and fruits can provide adequate amounts of all the vital nutrients required for good hair growth. Also, foods like milk, vegetable oils, honey, wheat germ, yeast, liver, etc. The egg is also one of the amazing foods for hair growth
Other Preventive Measures Include
- Include plenty of fruits and also plenty of vegetables in your diet. All in all, aim for 5 to 6 servings ina whole day.
- Choose whole-grain foods, such as 100% whole-wheat or whole-grain bread, cereals, pasta, etc.
- Consume 4 to 5 servings per week of nuts, seeds, and dried beans.
- Prefer soft type of margarine, low-fat mayonnaise, light salad dressing, and unsaturated vegetable oils, like olive, corn, canola, safflower.
- Avoid sweet, sugary foods and beverages.
You might feel curious why should one depend or trust on a simple plant like hibiscus for her hair growth when there are tons of promising hair care products available in the market? Well, have a look at the surprising uses of hibiscus for hair and you’ll get our point.
The flowers and leaves of this traditional plant can be included in our hair care regimen in a number of ways and all of them are surprisingly easy to practice. Here we have listed some benefits and uses below.
Here Are The Benefits Of INLIFE™ Natural Hibiscus Anti Hair Fall Shampoo
1. Stimulates Hair Growth
The brightly colored hibiscus flowers contains rich number of nutrients such as amino acids that are important for producing keratin, the building blocks of our hair. These flowers are capable of stimulating hair regrowth even from dormant follicles and bald patches. It is an excellent natural hair loss remedy that stops regular hair fall. If you want to experience the magical power of hibiscus for hair loss, try INLIFE Natural Hibiscus Anti Hair Fall Shampoo will cleanse your scalp and make your hair fibers stronger to prevent hair loss. Both the flowers and the leaves of hibiscus are rich in vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, minerals (calcium, phosphorus) amino acids which controls your hair fall.
2. Makes Hair Smooth And Shiny
For a soft, silky and luscious mane, you can always opt for hibiscus. Regular use of this INLIFE Natural Hibiscus Anti Hair Fall Shampoo will not only add shine to your hair but will also make it strong so that it bounces with luster and life. Alpha hydroxy acids, vitamin C and other vital nutrients present in Hibiscus makes your hair smoother and shiner.
3. Cleanses Hair
Generally, shampoos are loaded with chemicals and removes away the natural oils from your hair making it dull and lifeless in the long run. Give your hair a break from these and use an INLIFE Natural Hibiscus Anti Hair Fall Shampoo once a week to help your hair bounce back to its original form. There are many other ways to make a hibiscus shampoo. Hibiscus contains calcium which is very helpful in cleansing your hair.
4. Deep Conditioner For Hair
Leaves and flowers from the hibiscus plant incredibly act as moisturizers and conditions your hair. When you crush the petals of hibiscus flower, your hands would become greasy due to the high amount of mucilage content present in them. This is one of the reasons hibiscus flowers are a common ingredient found in hair products meant for curly hair to provide slip and hold while sealing in the moisture.
5. Treats Dandruff In The Scalp
Hibiscus has astringent properties, which helps reduce the oil gland secretions on your scalp and excessive oil secretion of the scalp. This amazing property of the flower helps cool and soothe scalp providing you relief from itchy scalp and dandruff. Use hibiscus to balance the pH of the scalp and get yourself rid of dandruff.
6. Combats Hair Loss
There’s an important reason you should use hibiscus flowers if you are suffering from hair fall. It is generally rich in vitamin C and amino acids, the flowers improves the blood circulation under the scalp to stimulate healthy hair growth. After using Hibiscus regularly you can see your hair grow thick and long.
7. Delays Premature Greying
Hibiscus is full of antioxidants and vitamins necessary for the production of melanin, the pigment that gives the hair its natural color. Both ancient Ayurveda and science discuss hibiscus that it has a natural hair dye to mask grey hairs. Use the flower that is an amazing natural ingredient mentioned to say goodbye to your grey hairs.
8. Prevents Hair Breakage
Today’s pollution, harsh chemicals, and stress take a toll on our hair. Watching it turn brittle and snap at the modest tug is a nightmare. The AHAs found in hibiscus helps you get rid of all the pollution dirt and chemicals, thus rehydrating the hair’s keratin fibers. Along with that, the amino acids adds strength and also elasticity to the hair by making it strong.
Now, who would have a feeling that an unassuming garden plant like hibiscus or it’s flower could have answers to so many of your hair problems!? Well now from above you have the know-how of a better solution for most of your hair woes and we are sure you would put them to good use. Stay tuned with us to know more secret hair care tips. To solve your problem of hair loss, try INLIFE Natural Hibiscus Anti Hair Fall Shampoo along with a proper diet which will keep your hair healthy and strong. So, eat green vegetables and fresh fruits as much as possible. Stay Healthy.