What Is Masturbation?
Masturbation is also called as self-pleasuring, it is touching and rubbing parts of your body for sexual pleasure, such as the penis, clitoris, vulva, and breasts.
It is a normal and healthy way for people to explore their bodies and find out what feels good, where and how they like to be touched and how to achieve an orgasm.
Some people generally think that only a few people without partners masturbate, but most people with regular partners still masturbate throughout their adult life
. Masturbation can also happen between two people, which can be a very intimate experience.
Masturbation is normal behavior that is seen in all age groups, from childhood, through the teen years and into adulthood. Even though it is normal, some people feel ashamed or embarrassed about masturbation.
Just about everybody. Masturbation is a very common behavior, even among the people who have a sex partner. In one study, it has been shown that 95% of males and 89% of females have masturbated.
Masturbation is the first sexual act experienced by most males and also females. In young children, masturbation is a normal part of the growing child’s exploration of his or her body. Most people continue to masturbate in adulthood, and many do so throughout their lives.
Masturbation is one of the common treatments for sexual dysfunction
. For example, women who do not reach orgasm can learn how to achieve the same by masturbating and men who experience premature ejaculation can use masturbation to learn control.
What Are The Few Pros And Cons Of Masturbation?
Pros Of Masturbation
- Masturbation prevents cancer, the men who ejaculated more than five times a week were a third less likely to find or to develop prostate cancer. Disease-causing toxins that build up in your urinary tract and when you rub one out, you flush the bad guys out of your system.
- It makes you harder, as you age, you naturally lose muscle tone, even down there. Regular sex or masturbation works out your pelvic floor muscles to prevent erectile dysfunction and incontinence. “It keeps the angle of your dangle perky. Aim to arrive 3 to 5 times a week for rock-solid results.
- Masturbation helps you last longer. Taking yourself to palm prom may help you stretch your sack sessions. “Masturbating an hour before a date will give you more control. Train yourself by timing how long it takes you to orgasm. If it usually takes two minutes single, try for three next time. Or count how many strokes you need to get to your happy place. If you’re spurting after 50, shoot for 60. “Most of the men can also double the number of their strokes and the time within one month. Practice makes perfect, right?
- It ups your immunity, ejaculation increases levels of the hormone cortisol. Cortisol, which usually gets a bad rap as a havoc-wrecking stress hormone, actually helps to regulate and also to maintain your immunity in the small doses. Masturbation can product the right environment to a strengthened immune system.
- Masturbation boosts your mood because releases a slew of feel-good neurochemicals like dopamine and oxytocin that lift your spirits, boost your satisfaction, and activate the reward circuits in your brain. An orgasm is one of the finest non-drug blasts of dopamine available. A brain scan of someone generally having an orgasm looks like a heroin addict.
- Most people who masturbate have a feeling of guilt of doing something they have been made to believe is bad. Most of these feelings start from religious or cultural taboo and traditional beliefs on sexual behavior and practices.
Cons Of Masturbation
- Bruising of the genital organs can occur during masturbation, particularly if they are handled roughly during the act if there is not enough lubrication. These can cause a lot of pain and can lead to serious infection if contaminated by germs.
- Like all habits, it may be difficult to break for some people. The tendency is also there for adolescents to do nothing else but masturbate whenever they have some free time. This is bad as it does not allow them to develop or find other aspects of their talent and broaden their horizon for the world ahead.
- In men, masturbation has been known to be associated with premature ejaculation, that is, having ejaculation before or just after sexual intercourse has begun.
- If men or women think of masturbation and remaining nothing else or if his or her whole existence totally moves around masturbation then there is something harmful but if one enjoys masturbation with full control, it is not harmful.
Masturbation can actually improve sexual health
and relationships. By exploring everything of your own body through masturbation, you can determine what is erotically pleasing to you and can share this with your partner.
Few partners use mutual masturbation to find new techniques for a more self-satisfying way. Before you go to this just see both pros and cons.