Hibiscus Shampoo And Glossy Hair!
Jet-black glossy and healthy hair not only makes us look much beautiful and younger than our age but also it never fails to put the accent on our persona. Nevertheless, the stress of modern-day lifestyle takes a heavy toll on our body that includes our hair too. The erratic lifestyle, unhealthy eating habits, environmental pollution, as well as the sun’s toxic UV rays are the cause for premature gray hair, weaken the follicles and dehydrate the locks eventually leading to hair loss. In the Indian medicine tradition, Ayurveda, hibiscus is contemplated to have great medicinal properties for hair growth. Although, now it is in the form of Hibiscus Shampoo to make things easy its roots were used to make plenty of concoctions which are believed to cure ailments such as a cough, hair loss and hair graying.
Why Should You Prefer Hibiscus?
It is also said that hibiscus dyes your hair and prevents the premature aging. The high nutritional value of the hibiscus flower and hibiscus leaves is the reason for its medicinal properties. It is
- Rich in amino acids
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Alpha Hydroxy acids
You can also find hibiscus in the market in the form of powder or you can use the hibiscus flower and leaves if you could get hold of the plant.
You already might have come across plenty of shampoos in the market which claim to control your hair fall. But, remember, don’t opt for any random product. Because most of them have harsh chemicals in it which may help to get rid of dandruff but at the same time it might rid of the natural moisture of your scalp. As such the hair roots will not be nourished and it will eventually fall really at a higher rate. And you will end up witnessing the hair breakage and split ends as well.
Are You Suffering From Hair loss?
If you have been suffering from hair loss, one of the reasons could be your shampoo. Some brands of shampoo have harmful chemicals that can make your hair very dry and rough. It can even harm your scalp. So, read on to find out how to select the best shampoo for hair fall. Firstly, you should know the type of scalp and hair that you have; your beautician may be able to help you in this regard.
There are shampoos meant for dry, oily and normal hair. Find a shampoo that has a combination of coconut oil and extracts of the hibiscus plant and its flower. If you have curly hair, you should go for a product that conditions and moisturizes your hair roots. There are specific shampoos for colour-treated hair. Oily hair gets sticky and greasy which requires frequent shampooing. Hence, choose a shampoo with a pH value higher than in shampoos for dry hair.
Why Should You Choose A Hibiscus Shampoo?
When buying shampoo for hair fall, select a brand that has coconut oil and hibiscus extracts. The hibiscus plant and the flower offer lots of benefits as it contains phosphorous, vitamin A and C, calcium, amino acid, and riboflavin.
Moreover, the carotene in the flower helps in nourishing and strengthening the hair roots and also prevents premature graying. The flower offers a leathery texture and is mucilaginous making it a good conditioner. It provides a good sheen and bounces to your hair. A shampoo with hibiscus repairs dull and dry hair and also removes dandruff. It also helps in treating hair with split ends. Furthermore, the coconut oil in the shampoo makes your hair smooth and lustrous. The benefits of coconut oil are innumerable and combining it with hibiscus produces amazing results.
Benefits Of Using Hibiscus Shampoo
Hibiscus provides a plethora of benefits for hair because it is enriched with vitamin C and amino acid. The flowers are mucilaginous and lathery which makes this plant a wonderful product to get healthier hair.
- One of its first benefits is the hair fall reduction. In order to reduce the hair fall in a natural way, it’s advised to wash the hair with the herbal shampoo at least once a week.
- Hibiscus shampoo also helps increase the shine of your hair. Hence, for the one who suffers from dull and dry hair, this shampoo is the best to use.
- In order to increase the growth of your hair, hibiscus shampoo is one among the best that helps in strengthening the root as well as helps in increasing the growth of your hair.
- It also enhances the roots and helps in the formation of new roots which are softer than before. Therefore, it helps in giving a good shine to the hair, making them look even more beautiful which adds beauty to your face as well!
Other Hair Issues
- If you are suffering from oily hair, hibiscus shampoo can help in reducing the secretion of oil in your hair and maintain the appropriate amount of the natural oil which is required to nourish the roots.
- Split ends can also be treated by use of this amazing shampoo on a regular basis. As this is considered as one of the most important benefits it.
- It also helps in reducing the dandruff production in the scalp. Hence, for the one suffering from the problem of dandruff, this is the best shampoo to use. You can also use this shampoo amid winter to avoid dandruff as this particular issue is seen much on the winter season.
Hibiscus is an amazing ingredient to incorporate into your hair care regimen. No matter you choose to use it once in a week or thrice. This is a wholesome conditioning treatment, or a nourishing hair pack, hibiscus shampoo can work wonders for your hair. Ready to own a glossy and smooth hair?