We didn’t fail to become a society of statues and we are running towards it quicker. Too much of watching TV can make us fat, we know that. Yet, we love it!
There are plenty of reasons for it such as no time, excessive work, white collar job – they had changed our way of living.
Both in a good as well as a bad way! We have also discovered that within a few years most of us may have identical movement patterns and our daily activity levels will be similar to an oak tree due to technological developments.
In this era, most of us have discovered the ease and joy of exercising in front of a TV. Just with a little bit of effort, you will be able to turn your couch potato time into easy workouts to lose weight!
How Can You Exercise With Your Machine?
- Ensure that you can see the television comfortably while you are working out. Move your machine if you have to crane your neck to watch the television.
- Because when you keep your neck in an unnatural position for long periods of time, it can cause neck injury.
- If you are watching your shows on a laptop, then elevate the laptop to shoulder height. By this, you should be able to look at the laptop without any discomfort and with your back and neck straightened.
- In addition to that, make sure that you are following the manufacturer’s instructions whenever you use a workout machine to avoid hurting yourself!
Dance With The Dance Shows
- Yes! You can turn your living room into a dance studio!! Just turn on a dance show and start dancing along.
- Never forget to be inspired by what you are watching, at the same time, don’t try to imitate every step the dancers take.
- Because that would be impossible at times, as the dancers have been practicing their routines each and every day, they might be very professional at it.
- So, just pick out a few movements or steps that you like and start repeating them.
- Or else you can choose freestyle, and you really will be comfortable while doing your own thing.
- If you still want the easiest way then pretend you are on the dance floor and the rest, it just happens!
Some Sit-Ups Can Be Very Useful!
- This is again one of the great exercises to do amid the commercials as you won’t be able to watch television while doing it.
- In order to do a proper sit-up, just lie on the floor with your back straight as well as your knees bent.
- Then place your hands on the back of your head and start the setup using your stomach muscles.
- Now you can slowly lower yourself back to the floor.
- There will certainly be enough time to repeat this process 10 times to complete a set.
- Try to do 2 or 3 sets during each break
- Remember, don’t pull your head using your hands or else you could injure yourself! Just relax your arms and engage your core.
What Can You Do With Singing Shows?
- You don’t really need to go to the gym if you want to perform the aerobic exercises.
- Opt for easy ways! You can, in fact, do aerobics in an easy way just by using 4 basic steps:
- Such as walking in place, kicking your legs back, stepping from side to side, and raising your knees.
- What more, put on a singing show and move along with the music.
- Increase your intensity by moving faster as well as raising your arms above your head.
- And decrease your intensity by just slowing down and keeping your arms low.
- But don’t stop. Keep moving continuously throughout the session. No matter even if the judges are evaluating the performance!
- And if you disagree with the judges, then pretend like you are boxing, and aim a punch. That is great aerobic exercise as well.
- This is a great exercise to build muscle while watching TV.
- First, get on the floor in a sit-up position.
- Keep your back straight and your arms extended.
- Stay in this position for a minute.
- Ensure your behind doesn’t dip towards the ground, keep your stomach flexed tightly.
- After a minute, rest for about 30 seconds and repeat the same.
- This workout will exercise to tone your core muscles.
- Repeat this many as you can.
- Again, don’t crane your neck to watch TV. consider doing this exercise during the breaks instead
Exercising while watching TV gives you an automatic way to time your session. Just decide the time for exercise, like whether you want to do it a half-hour or a full hour, then start your workout session during any show that lasts the length that you prefer.
Try not to stop until the show is over and ensure to meet your daily goal. This is absolutely a great way to burn fat and to look and to look and feel fantastic.