When it comes to clench and release exercises, Kegel exercises are really important and efficient. Kegel exercises are really efficient in order to make your pelvic floor muscles much stronger. These muscles are very important when it comes to controlling your urine flow and holding your pelvic organs. These muscles also can control your sexual performances as well. And if you have weak pelvic muscles, then you may face some serious issues which are really undesirable. So you can understand how important these muscles can be for your body. And it is really important that you take proper care of those muscles by doing proper exercises.
So, if you feel that you want to Kegel exercises, and if you are looking for proper guidance regarding that, then you definitely should go through this article, as it would really help you.
Before you start kegel exercises, you need to understand, that this exercise is done in several steps. So it is very important for you that you follow those steps. If you are not able to follow those steps, then it won’t be much helpful for you.
Why Are Kegel Exercises Really Important?
Now I am going to discuss why Kegel exercises are essential for your body. And why doctors recommend it to most of the people.
1) Kegel exercises are really important in order to make your pelvic muscles stronger. Kegel muscles can hold your pelvic organ perfectly. But your pelvic organs may get weak due to various reasons. And those reasons are like Pregnancy, childbirth, excessive amount of stress and aging. So in order to make your pelvic organs stronger, you may opt for kegel exercises.
And on the other hand, if you have problems like
- a) Leaking little drops of urine while you are laughing or coughing
- b) Leaking stool
then also this particular exercise can be really helpful for you.
2) Incontinence is one of the major problems, which can be solved by Kegel exercises. And there is a huge chance of incontinence during pregnancy or after childbirth So it is really important that you do Kegel exercises during that period.
3) There is an important thing that you should keep in mind, and that is Kegel exercises are helpful for the women who are suffering from overflow incontinence. So before you really start kegel exercises, it is advised that you consult with your doctor.
How To Do Kegel Exercises?
1) Try To Find Correct Muscles:
Before you start kegel exercises, it is really important that you find correct pelvic muscles. Once you are able to find correct pelvic muscles, then the job will become a lot easier for you. And once you are able to find the correct muscles, then you will be able to exercise in any position. But it is always recommended that you should consult with your trainer or your doctor before starting the exercise in any position.
2) Try To Adopt Perfect Technique:
Before you start any exercise, it is really important that you adopt perfect techniques. If you are not able to adopt perfect techniques, then you may face different problems later, which is really undesirable.
The recommended technique is you have to hold your pelvic muscles for five seconds tightly, and then relax it for ten seconds. And you have to do it at least ten times in a day.
3) Try To Maintain Your Focus:
While you are doing any kind of exercise maintaining focus is really important. If you are not focused properly, then you will not be able to do any kind of exercise. So when you are doing Kegel exercises try to focus on tightening your pelvic muscles. And if you are able to do it properly, then it can be very helpful for you.
4) Repeat These Exercises:
If you really want to get strong pelvic muscles, then it is really essential that you repeat all sets of an exercise at least three times in a day. If you are able to repeat these exercises, then it would be very much effective for you. Otherwise, it may not be that much helpful.
So, these are the all the basic information that you should know about Kegel exercises.