Did you always think that the gorgeous glowing skin of the film stars was just make-up?
Does the skin tone of the cover models of fashion magazines give you inferiority complex?
Have you tried almost all the cosmetic products but haven’t got a satisfactory result yet?
Women of all ages and times have desired a beautiful and glowing skin. This desire takes us to the doors of every parlor and we try every product in the market promising the desired effect. Unfortunately, they are mostly not successful, expensive and some of them even have side effects. Women from a long time have been using bleaches and chemicals to make their skin beautiful, but this reduces their skin health in a long term. There are several home remedies for glowing skin, follow them.
But, is it really necessary to have a glowing skin? Yes! For one simple reason –glowing skin is an indicator of a healthy skin.
Apart from that, a beautiful and glowing skin also makes you stand out in a crowd and also boosts your confidence. You can enhance your beauty without waiting in the long queues at parlors or buying expensive cosmetic product.
Some of the best products for a glowing skin are right in your home. Some natural remedies using kitchen ingredients for glowing skin works wonders. Use these easy tips to ensure a glowing skin.
6 Tips for a Glowing Skin
1. Wash Your Face Before Bed
Washing your face daily before going to bed is the first step towards glowing skin. This might seem a bit silly but it is very important. Throughout the day, makeup, dirt and oil accumulate on our face and close the pores. If you use make-up it is advisable to use a make-up remover but be careful around the sensitive areas near the eyes
2. How to Wash Your Face
You might be surprised to see this in the tips, but let me tell you that it is important as most people do it wrong. The correct way of washing your face is, first splash a lot of water on your face and let the water drain off. Then pat your face dry with a soft towel gently. Do not rub your face roughly.
3. Use a Mild Soap
Use only mild soaps while washing your face. Stronger soaps can remove all the oils from your skin which is not good for the skin and makes it appear dry.
4. Use a Moisturizer
Use only light moisturizers during the day time and do not forget the areas around your neck and shoulders. Regular cleansing and moisturizing will keep your skin free from dead skin cells.
5. Exfoliate Regularly
Regularly use homemade scrubs to exfoliate your skin, do it once every week as it helps rid your skin of dead skin cells. Exfoliate using light pressure and with gentle action. Exfoliate with a mixture of sugar and honey and then rinse with warm water.
6. Avoid the Sun
I know it is difficult to avoid the sun but exposure to the heat of the sun during the day would lead to tough and leathery skin – and it doesn’t take long to give you a sun burn. So moisturize your skin regularly and use a light sunscreen and protect yourself from the sun’s rays and harmful ultraviolet radiation. Dehydration can make your skin dry and dull. Try to rehydrate yourself when you are in the sun especially in the summer.
These were few glowing skin tips exclusively for you to keep your skin healthy and flawless.
Here are a few methods of getting a glowing skin naturally using safe natural products.
How to Get Glowing Skin Naturally
- A mixture of rose water, glycerin, and cucumber juice is said to be extremely effective against the sun – use it before going out and after returning.
- Apply a fine paste of sandalwood powder and turmeric mixed with milk to the face. Leave it on for a few minutes and then wash your face. This granny tip is very effective and adds a beautiful glow and radiance to your face.
- Apply honey and cream to keep your skin soft and glowing particularly in the cold winters. A home-made cleanser of honey and yoghurt (curd) also acts as a wonderful natural cleanser.
- Another natural way of keeping your face soft and supple is to apply a concoction of tomato juice and lemon juice.
- There are many health benefits of foods rich in Vitamin C such as broccoli, grapes, amla, guava, strawberries, lemon, and kiwi. Vitamin C is responsible for the production of collagen which improves blood circulation to the skin.
- Water plays an important role in the skin health. Lack of water can dehydrate your skin. You should keep drinking liquids – water, fruit juice, or coconut water for a glowing skin. Regular consumption of coconut water will help you get rid of pimples and scars.
The younger generations are constantly troubled with the problem of acne which means a sever condition of pimple. Hence follow the above home remedies for glowing skin.
Tips to Prevent Acne
Use the following easy tips to counter acne:
- Remember that prevention is better than cure – try to prevent pimples before they create havoc in your lives.
- Try to avoid touching your face with your hands as the oil in your hands will tend to cause fresh pimples on your face.
- Ensure that your hair does not fall on your face when you go to sleep. Use hairpins or a headband to keep you hair in place.
- See to it that you take full quota of sleep as lack of sleep is directly related to acne.
- And finally, the most important thing – Never pop your pimples as it may lead to infection and scarring.
Skin health is of utmost importance as your face is your first introduction. Take care of your face with the above tips. Other than using the above remedies you can also consume Inline Day Gold Cream and Night Gold Cream. They are 100% natural ayurvedic products and have no side effects.
INLIFE’s Night Gold Cream helps in regeneration and rejuvenation of cells. This cream, which should be applied before going to bed, has the power to give a natural glow to your skin and helps de-stress dull and tired skin.
INLIFE’s Day Gold Cream comes with sun protecting factor (SPF-20) which enhances your complexion and reduces blemishes and pigmentation.
Please share your experiences and queries with me in the comment section below.
Photo Courtesy: blog.skintrium.com, images.idiva.com