Is hair loss driving you nuts and haunting you Nuts?
Does your heart melt when you see strands of your lovely hair on your comb?
Is your receding hairline killing your confidence?
It is not surprising that men and women are equally concerned about the loss of hair.
Hair fall can be a matter of big concern for many men and women as it has direct impact on your personality. Healthy skin, hair, and nails are a mirror of healthy lifestyle and balanced diet.
Though, research is being conducted from many years on hair fall treatment, still there is hardly any ground breaking solution for this problem.
In case of many males, they have to confront a rapidly receding hairline and in most of the cases, age has nothing to do with it.
In some cases, you will be surprised to learn that hair loss starts as early as the teenage.
In this article we will discuss some hair fall control measures but before that lets look into reasons for hair fall and hair fall treatment.
What Is Hair Loss?
As per the statistics it is said that an average individual loses 100-150 strands of hair per day.
But, when someone loses more then 200-250 strand of hair per day, it is considered as hair loss.
In common terms, hair loss is when a lot of hair is getting lost leaving a visible scalp.
Causes Of Hair Loss
- Strict weight loss diet
- Over dosage of medication
- Chronic illness
- Hormonal imbalances
Diet has an immediate impact on the quality of our hair. Studies have revealed that a healthy diet promotes healthy growth of hair, and, therefore, it is very important to eat foods that prevent hair fall naturally.
Consuming the essential nutrients for hair growth in from vegetarian or non-vegetarian source is necessary for healthy, shiny, and silky hair.
We should ensure that the food we eat is abundant in proteins, minerals such as iron, copper, zinc, magnesium and vitamins such as B complex and vitamin c.
Let’s zoom into the top 10 foods which help to reduce hair fall
In this article, I will tell you about the top 10 foods for healthy hair. You don’t really have to worry to find out the right source of food for healthy hair.
Foods For Hair Fall Solution
1. Tuck In Seafood And Eggs
- Intake of high-fat diets upsets your testosterone levels which have been linked to hair loss.
- Eating healthier and leaner proteins such as fish, low-fat cheese, egg whites, and low fat- yogurt will do wonders for your hair.
2. Remember Foods Rich In Vitamin C
- Vitamin C plays a major role in the manufacture of hemoglobin main constituent of blood.
- Adequate haehemoglobin your blood ensures a good flow of blood to the scalp that in turn leads to healthy growth of hair.
- Vitamin C has many health benefits. Smooth and silky hair is just another reason to include vitamin c in your diet.
- Foods rich in vitamin c are amla, dates, whole grain cereals, and green leafy vegetables
- It is also found in citrus fruits such as oranges, lemons, and strawberries.
- Vitamin C-rich foods that prevent hair loss are very essential for the human body.
Related: One More Reason to Include Vitamin C in Your Diet
3. Extraordinary Silica
Surprised to hear about silica in your food?
- Strange as it may sound, your body needs silica to help it absorb vitamins and minerals. So do ensure that silica is a part of your daily intake.
- You can find silica in abundance in potatoes, red and green peppers, and bean sprouts.
- Most important thing that you should bear in mind is that you can obtain more nutrition from these foods if they are eaten raw.
4. Impressive Iron
- Intake of iron is a must as it greatly improves the quality of your hair.
- Prunes, green peas, and dates are a great source of iron.
5. Don’t Forget Omega-6 Fatty Acids
- Omega-6 fatty acids, along with iron and zinc are necessary for glowing skin and good hair growth.
- A breakfast of oatmeal ensures that you get your fair share of Omega-6 fatty acids every day.
- Omega-3 fatty acid is found in various types of fish, flax seeds, and walnuts. It helps in keeping your hair healthy and prevents it from becoming brittle.
6. Essential Calcium
- Skim Milk and low-fat milk products are excellent sources of calcium that plays a vital role in the growth of hair and helps in hair loss prevention.
You should also include banana in your diet as it is a good source of calcium.
7. Precious Protein
- Milk contains casein and in the process of making cheese the water that is left over is the richest source of whey protein.
- Whey and casein both are excellent sources of protein.
- Vegetarians and other people who do not prefer dairy products can obtain non-dairy protein from tofu, whole-wheat bread, brown rice, peanut butter, potatoes, and beans.
8. Vital Zinc
- Zinc is one of the very important factors for the nourishment of your hair.
- You can find substantial quantities of zinc in peanut butter, turkey, beef, and pumpkin seeds
9. Simply Sulfur
- Sulphur has often been called as ‘Nature’s Beauty Mineral’ and for a very good reason too.
- It helps in the circulation of blood, reduces inflammation of the skin, and helps hair growth. You can find sulphur in all foods rich in protein such as meat, fish, poultry, and milk.
- Copious amounts of sulphur can also be found in garlic, cabbage, turnips, lettuce, and onions.
10. Incredible Magnesium
- One of the minerals that is abundantly found in the body is magnesium
- It plays a vital role in a number of bio-chemical reactions including hair growth.
- Almonds, spinach, cashew nut, brown rice, and lentils are a very good source of magnesium.
The above guidelines will certainly reduce hair fall and improve the quality of hair if followed properly. You can also take the INLIFE’s hair, skin and nails tablet which have all the essential nutrients in each tablet and is completely side-effects free.
Please share your experiences and queries with me; I’ll be happy to help. Also do not forget to share this article with your friends and share with us the development you notice in a week.