Can You Define Sleep?
Are You Getting Enough Of It?
Can You Now Define Insomnia?
Insomnia is the inability to sleep.
Can You Identify Insomnia?
- Hmm…Frequently waking up in sleep
- Struggling a lot to sleep
- Though you’re tired, is it difficult to fall asleep
- Daytime drowsiness
- Awakening early then desired
- Difficulty to concentrate in work place
- Depending on sleeping medication and alcohol to sleep
If you identify these things in your daily cycle, then don’t look back.
First Think Why Can’t You Sleep?
The reason I asked it because you can find a remedy for insomnia, when you make some changes in your life style.
So start questioning yourself and figure out the cause for your insomnia. It is one of the ways to cure insomnia…
- Are you feeling stressed?
- Is the sleepy environment lovable to you?
- Do you have sex tensions?
- Are you spending adequate time with sunny and moony?
- Do you have any health related problems?
- Are you depressed?
- Do you follow circadian cycle?
So, Got the answer for your insomnia….
Foods For Insomnia Cure
Here are the foods for your mesmerizing sleep as what you eat reflects how you sleep…so, make the right choice.
The Gorgeous Cherry
Red rose for love,
Red cherry for lovely sleep!!!
Drinking Cheery juice prevents insomnia because it increases the melatonin levels in the body since it is a hormone present in the pineal gland which controls both the body and the sleep cycle.
Do you know, Proteins help you a lot and are one of the best insomnia home remedies? Check this out!
Tryptophan is an amino acid present in different foods like Banana, red meat, cottage cheese and chocolate.
It converts into vitamin B3 in liver that induces sleep. So, eat tryptophan containing food in the night to amend good sleep.
You know the conventional wisdom about tea is, it prevents sleep but if you take Chamomile Tea??? It is a natural sleep aid. Do I sound crazy? Naahhh!!
Chamomile tea has a relaxing capacity.
Are you nature lovers? If so, I am sure you enjoy these foods
Green leafy vegetables contain a large amount of calcium that can aid in treating ailments naturally.
A calcium supplement also has a calming effect and as well support longevity. So for better sleep eat green.
Milk – The White Sea
Daily, mom brings you a glass of milk at night. But you hesitate to drink. Better Don’t do that.
Bioactive proteins present in the milk will help you!!
Primary causes for Insomnia are Stress and Anxiety, which alerts Adrenal glands to produce cortisol that creates sleep deprivation.
Peptides present in milk generate sedative effect on the brain and thereby relaxes the Adrenal gland.
So say yes to milk!
Finally, follow the below Natural Buzz to have a Zzzzzzz Sleep.
- Take less meal before going to Digestion can be disruptive to relaxation.
- Take a hot bath in the evening before bedtime. Use relaxing essential oils such as lavender or chamomile.
- Apply a hot or cold compress to your stomach.
- Valerian root tea or tincture may cause drowsiness in some people.
- Deep breathing can induce relaxation. Take slow, deep breaths, or listen to a breathing Tape
- Listening to music can induce sleep.
- Eat foods high in tryptophan, such as turkey, bananas, figs, tuna, nut butter, milk,
- Exercise on a daily basis.
- Chamomile tea is known for calming the body. Avoid chamomile if you have Dust mite allergies
- A calcium/magnesium supplement also has a calming effect.
All the above natural remedies for insomnia will help you to get rid of it. In spite of trying the above-mentioned tips, if the problem still continues, then its advisable to consult a physician.
Please do not ignore this problem for long as sleep deprivation may lead to serious consequences.
Share this useful information with your family and friends to help them solve the problem of insomnia.
Sleep tight!! Enjoy the ride to the dream world!