These days lack of time, balanced diet and problems being faced because of pollution and stress have provoked people to be more health conscious and beauty conscious to sustain in this competitive world.
In these busy times, we do look for a comprehensive solution which can help us cope with multiple problems.
So here I would like to put forth one such very useful oil, which is extracted from the kernel of wheat grains, commonly known as Wheat germ oil.[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]
What is Wheat Germ oil?
Wheat germ oil is fat soluble natural oil obtained from the kernel of the wheat grain. It constitutes almost 25% of the total nutrients of the wheat grain and hence there are a lot of health benefits.
What does it contain?
Wheat germ oil is a rich source of Vitamin E than any other oil. Besides, it possesses higher content of Vitamin A and vitamin D.
It is also rich in proteins, lecithin, iron and phosphorous.
Wheat germ oil also contains certain B-complex vitamins like B1, B2, B3, B6
It is a good source for essential fatty acids like linoleic acid, stearic acid, palmitic acid etc., but the ratio of omega-3 to omega-6, isn’t that favourable.
With so many nutrients What way it helps you??
Health Benefits of wheat Germ oil:
- wheat germ oil benefits for skin :
Wheat germ oil with good amount antioxidants is beneficial to the skin and increases blood circulation when applied topically. It is good for people with dry skin and also fights off conditions like dermatitis and reduces scarring.
- Wheat germ oil benefits also include preventing or curing skin conditions gradually, like psoriasis and eczema. It is effective against sun burns and skin ulcers, thus proving that wheat germ oil for skin is a great option.
- Compounds like octacosanol and Policosanol present in wheat germ oil promotes cardiac health by reducing the level of bad cholesterol and aids increasing the level of good cholesterol.
- wheat germ oil benefits for hair:
Wheat germ oil contains fatty acid chains that are longer than that found in other hair oils like coconut oil, and this is the reason, it nourishes and conditions the hair better than all other oils. It’s moisturizing, and conditioning properties make it capable of repairing the damaged hair at faster rate and prevent from further hair loss.
- The vitamin B found in wheat germ oil promote the new growth and formation of new tissues. Thus it helps to promote new hair growth both in terms of length and the volume of the hair. The key to healthy hair growth is a healthy scalp and healthy root of the hair that is done by the use of wheat germ oil.
- Due to the high amount of vitamin E, and thereby high antioxidant property, it is helpful in fighting oxidative stress and helps reducing cell damage. This way you can have a glowing skin and a healthy life. Wheat germ oil nutrition is a good way to keep the skin, hair and body healthy.
- Linoleic acid, oleic palmitic and stearic fatty acids are the essential fatty acids present in wheat germ oil. These essential fatty acids improve the immune system, the nervous system and help in healthy cell growth and regeneration.
- Octacosanol present in wheat germ oil also helps enhance athletic performance where the research is still in the process. It is particularly believed to increase endurance and muscle strength in sports persons.
- Antioxidant property of wheat germ oil makes it capable of fighting free radicals and age- related disorders. Therefore, it is effective for cardiac care, neural care and even to prevent cancer.
Try Wheat Germ oil for your overall health and especially for hair and Skin Problems and wheat germ oil benefits don’t end here.
Do share this information with your family and friends who need something devoid of artificial chemicals for their Skin And Hair care.